No announcement yet.

Map idea's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so u are working on an ageofempires map.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
      ok, so u are working on an ageofempires map.
      Yep that's me
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

a RACE map with some settings of ?go mario
        ITS FUN TO KILL PEOPLE,PUT BRICK,ETC, AND RACE AT SAME TIME!!
        but when u die,u just die like in ?go mario
        Last edited by Mega Newbie; 04-20-2005, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Loooooooool put bricks, than use haxorz and fly through them and win the race with ease while other newbs are having difficulties passing them. Hilarious ! Make it. -_-
          7:Barton> hi tats
          7:Barton> still no smod?
          7:Barton> :(
          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
            Loooooooool put bricks, than use haxorz and fly through them and win the race with ease while other newbs are having difficulties passing them. Hilarious ! Make it. -_-
            lolz
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Manhunt
              Two teams: soldiers and merry men - merry men are those being chased, soldiers are the ones chasing. Only ship available is WB. When you shoot someone on the merry men, they are ported to a middle room. In the room, they have to wait 30 seconds or so to get out, or one of the merry men has to tag a switch, which a soldier will probably be guarding. Merry men win if no one is in the tag room for 30 seconds, soldiers win if all merry men are tagged. Those on the merry men team should probably get one repel or so.

Comment

I had a game that was inspired from UT's Assault Mode.

You take the normal base. Now, extend it into 4 times longer and change the layout of each fourth of the base with a few flags that you have to capture before the door opens and you move forward. All the defenders spawn from the top of the base, and the attackers spawn from the bottom. Each room has a tile of safe that the terrier has to make it to so he can get people to safely spawn in there.

The attacking team has to make it to the top room and take the flag within an x amount of time. To win the match, a team must successfully attack a base and then defend it back to back.
                DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                  I had a game that was inspired from UT's Assault Mode.

You take the normal base. Now, extend it into 4 times longer and change the layout of each fourth of the base with a few flags that you have to capture before the door opens and you move forward. All the defenders spawn from the top of the base, and the attackers spawn from the bottom. Each room has a tile of safe that the terrier has to make it to so he can get people to safely spawn in there.

The attacking team has to make it to the top room and take the flag within an x amount of time. To win the match, a team must successfully attack a base and then defend it back to back.
                  that sounds like a pretty simple and good idea.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Another vote for Dameon Angell's idea that sounds like a blast, sort of a sliding flag room.

Figuring out spawning and access to the "front" might be tricky for the defending team, unless you keep it how it is now (everybody has to rush up). But that might make it too ez for defenders to reclose doors.

ETA: Of course, maybe they shouldn't be allowed to reclose doors. The idea could be the doors are "blown" and removed 'til end of game after attackers flag it open.
                    Last edited by CloudHelmut; 04-21-2005, 09:51 PM.

Comment

What about a sort of obstacle course where you have to fly through and nail as many targets as you can in as fast a time as possible?

Comment

Working...
                      X