No announcement yet.

RogueMoon Captain MIA help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well its not exactly the squad stuff we're going after, and its not a whole lot of people either. I dont know how many exactly, but its not all of the old members. To me its mainly the name, It was my first real squad and I had lots of fun in it, and now its just annoying that I cant do more with it than proudly display its name. Anyhoo, I dont expect anyone to do it, I'm just asking to see if it can be done, and if someone could do it. If they dont want to for some reason, meh.
    I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Dude u don't need the same freaken name, for a good happy squad. You just need the right name. If it makes you feel better name it something along the same lines. Then tell your buddies to join. Names are nothing they come they go , but it's the personality that goes with it that counts. (I don't know where that came from,but u get the meaning).

Comment

I get your meaning, but haven't you ever just wanted a squad name, but the owner wont give it to you eventhough its not in use? or along my lines, the person who owns it went and just did whatever. Its annoying to think that squads, good squad names, are just sitting there, and they're completely inaccessible. You'd think that the owner's name would rollover and then you could just plain ?squadcreate the squad again, but its been a really long time, and it hasn't happened yet. I dunno, its just been on my mind when I play and it doesn't seem to want to go away.
        I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Working...
        X