Update to pocketarmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to pocketarmy

New ships and revised gfx for pocketarmy.

New: ship 5 - Jetfighter, fires one missle every six seconds.
    New: ship 6 - Jeep, "Nerve Gas"(R) [burst] and brick, can cloak, troops can attach.
    New: ship 7 - Anti aircraft gunner. Very powerful fire power, can't move, only for spawn protection.
    New: ship 8 - Bomber, very sluggish bomber at low levels, meant for high level bombing.

New icons.bmp and revised background so you can see stars passed clouds. Extended map the width of the arena so planes can fly by spawns.

Check it out and have fun. SDp
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SuperDAVEpostal; 04-25-2005, 01:02 AM.

yay its up!!!
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Thank you SDP.
      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

sdp <3 :wub:

Comment

How about making pocketarmy next weeks weekend event? o.0 I'm sure it's better than planes....

Comment

I knew there was a reason I pledged to be your lackey
            Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
            Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
            Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
              How about making pocketarmy next weeks weekend event? o.0 I'm sure it's better than planes....
              Hell yes
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

hey, that IS fun. I imagine the copter/jeep/infantry could make for a lotta fun in big games.. except the infantry is mighty vulnerable. the only real use I see for them is packed into a copter and wreaking havoc on planes. they can't really get close enough to a tank to do any damage before dying.. unless I'm missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by suxxor
                  hey, that IS fun. I imagine the copter/jeep/infantry could make for a lotta fun in big games.. except the infantry is mighty vulnerable. the only real use I see for them is packed into a copter and wreaking havoc on planes. they can't really get close enough to a tank to do any damage before dying.. unless I'm missing something?
                  They can paradrop... and they can use BRICK to warp tanks
                  Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

i look foward to seeing this in action
                    While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                    Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Sweet Good job SDP!
                      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

So.... can ER's normally host this or is it just one of those BIG HUGE SATURDAY hardcore event?

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
                          So.... can ER's normally host this or is it just one of those BIG HUGE SATURDAY hardcore event?
                          ER's can host this when they want AND it is one of those BIG HUGE SATURDAY hardcore event! at least it should be
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

could you put aiming arrows on the chopper/trooper, sorta like how you have on the jeep? it'd make life a bit easier.

Comment

i am sure many fun modes can be played with that
                              i.e. similar to old game Paratroopers - just warp few of those guns on central flag building and rest of the team will be copters/soldiers with only goal - capture the flag
                              Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

Working...
                              X