Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new ?go angellbase Thread (from TWD forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonono, that would destroy the purpose by giving the players a levi or thor.

I know people are saying ?go boki. That's nice and all, but I'm looking for a new map for TWBD to test in ?go base2. It can be similar to boki's layout, but we're not gonna BD with space trees.
    DELETED

Comment

Im in for 2 entrances as well. However, I want the TWJD maps to be identical to TWLJ maps before I see some basingchanges, you've changed enough in pub already.
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
        2. Same for a lev. Allow one in the game and it might be used occasionally to bomb from above, the same way modern military uses high flying air power to soften up the ground resistance. Give levs decoys too?
        Mmm, yes! :P With more players. I'd say max 15 players in team: 1 terr, 2 sharks, 1 levi, 2 wb/jav, rest spiders. This maybe reminds pubbing but I think it would work in "real" matches when you "must" win. To get 20 bounty with levi in match like that would be kinda hard. Or no. Just get in base and shoot towards fr and that's it. In flagroom levi is super powerful, really only jav can kill it. And with reps and good place it's really hard! Maybe fun, should try it with exhibition match or something.

edit:
        Originally posted by Zizzo
        Just get in base and shoot towards fr and that's it.
        Maybe not with good sharks.
        lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

2 terrs of course (or maybe 8 sharks...!!?!?!??)

the 2 terrs could be fun in a new map, I heard it from another and I could as well post it. Maybe the attaching would be a big problem, but maybe not.
          The hundred-names man

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
            There are other possible ways, without changing the maps, to address the issues the DA makes....

1. Add a rare Thor green in spawn area only. It might be that teams then have a player run around and seek out the Thor Hammer, especially if they were very far behind in the game. One Thor and the cram is broken.

2. Same for a lev. Allow one in the game and it might be used occasionally to bomb from above, the same way modern military uses high flying air power to soften up the ground resistance. Give levs decoys too?
            i want levs back

Comment

in this version of entrance you still could try cramming.. just would be harder and needs more from team. sry for those colors

Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
              Mirror <ZH> this sucks
              Server> dont worry mirror
              Server> shark fits your tits
              Peace <ZH>> shut up
              Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
              Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
              1:Hercules> im level 90
              1:Hercules> in 9d
              1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
              1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Too free entrance, doesn't take long enough for the terr to go from the outside to the inside IMO.
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                  Too free entrance, doesn't take long enough for the terr to go from the outside to the inside IMO.
                  In Dameon Angell's picture? Those 2 entrance are same size as normal one I think, not so big what it looks in picture.
                  lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

I like the map you drew, would be nice to see it made and put into base2 for some testing.

I hate change, and love how base is now, but this is accually a pretty damn good idea
                    k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

.?go #basefr11
                      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                      (:3=

Comment

i like base how it is, but id like to see changes as well, but like small changes, this 2 entrance thing is good. but none of this thor/lev business. Anything to increase the flag/mid battles, like a 2nd flag in the mid, and when u have only 1 flag time is like halfed? but you need to get the flag room flag to switch to your team scoring, but it would bring ppl out of the cram, i guess...meh
                        Last edited by Suh; 04-23-2005, 09:34 PM.
                        Reinstate Sarien
                        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

i think i agree with dennis chao

it's one of those #basefr<insertnumberhere> maps that i like anyway
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Here, Disliked wrote down a map and I edited it a bit as well, and added in some stuff from his second draft.

edit: added the new picture
                            Last edited by Dameon Angell; 04-24-2005, 01:53 AM.
                            DELETED

Comment

Here's another try, with an elevated flag from mspaint
                              DELETED

Comment

Those two look kind of strange to me dameon. The entrance is made much larger and that removes the big open spaces in the FR we have now. With an entrance that big I'd almost say the flagroom would have to be a little wider too?

The one without an elevated flag thingy doesn't look that bad, if it was a little wider.
                                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                                5: Da1andonly> =((
                                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                                X