Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm making a new squad, with a diffrent way of dong things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did you leave Love and took so many Love members with you to make a new squad? :/
    Discussing on internet is like paralympics.
    Even if you win you're still retarded

Comment

Because Love is gay

Comment

annux ur a genius
        While I sleep, I dream of programming, but while I'm awake, I program my dreams.

Comment

The orignal rules isn't anywhere near how it is now. We have spent day after day working out all the bugs and working out all the glitches. What it is now is 5 times better then what it was before i made this squad. I'm so happy with all the poeple helping with this project, so many have already contributed alot. And the rankings and practices are going great as well, with no sign of slowing down yet. That one guy said something about getting tired of taking screenshots and adding the points up. But it's actually pretty fast, doesn't take me long at all.

Maybe if i get some requests i can put together an overall idea of how everything is working now, alot diffrent then before. Cya
          -Zengrath

Comment

that one guy?
            Say my name bitch!
            but yeah, you will get tired of it. only a matter of time.

Comment

ZENGRATH !!!

I like your beginning idea and you are welcome to have all the LOVE members you wish. We chose them together :X

There is no doubt in my mind that you will succeed and do well... because i've seen you run LOVE fairly and with great decsion making. You deserve to have your own recognition for your accomplishments. I hope you have that same magic in your squad as we did with LOVE.

Best of Luck guys

<3
              Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Re: ZENGRATH !!!

Originally posted by Goddess
                Political stuff
                translated: you son of a bitch you took my members. ROT IN HELL!!
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

since i have neither the time or energy to check if anyone has already made light of this so here goes:

Originally posted by Zengrath
                  dong
                  Originally posted by Yoshiba
                  i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

pv where did i originally post what you showed ? :/

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

No one seems to want to be cynical and slate this idea....somethings wrong, Even Annux is saying thumbs up! Did i miss something?

I remember a squad a squad Called ^Nemesis^ about 2-3 years back, it basicly let anyone in and was captained by ZeUs!!. Needless to say it had at least 60 members at one point and was in the TWL. Also needless to say it never won a league game....ever.

I don't feel i have to say your idea is bad but i do have to say, If it works and you end up with a squad that can actually compete then you are a God.
                      Tigerex

Comment

goddess i was kidding about your post right above mine.
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

What I remember about Nemesis was that half of them played javs and they'd always just park in flag room and dangerously lob bombs into the tunnel. Even when enemies came in, they'd sometimes still not move.

Comment

Pfft political hell... Zengrath freaking rulz !!

So i had to give him da w00 w00

Comment

Working...
                            X