I'm a bit disapointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ...
    me and due are online 24/7. And we're just sitting in spec, being bored and because of that we break some rules to be entertained from time to time.
    Maybe we should get staff, right due ? Would have stuff to do to defeat the boredom, and we wouldn't be making leet threads on TrenchWars Forums or running from Moderators in the SSCU TrenchWars zone.
    7:Barton> hi tats
    7:Barton> still no smod?
    7:Barton> :(
    7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
    7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
    3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
      Well ...
      me and due are online 24/7. And we're just sitting in spec, being bored and because of that we break some rules to be entertained from time to time.
      Maybe we should get staff, right due ? Would have stuff to do to defeat the boredom, and we wouldn't be making leet threads on TrenchWars Forums or running from Moderators in the SSCU TrenchWars zone.
      so true

just ask tats uk
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Just recruite me, I will be the the best staffer ever.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
          i think he means having more mods that are in different time zones, so then there will be a mod on at any one time
          That's exactly what I mean
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I don't think our staff is short in numbers. I do think we might need more staff in certain time zones but i've been up at the times when tw population is really low. It's hard to find staff to fit these time zones when there is so few in it at that time anyway. Still we'll always be looking and you probably stand a better chance if you are from that time zone. As for staff in general, Mods seem generally lacking calls(there are always exceptions), this is due to the fact that when you get mod you seem to NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING! Those who do stuff become smods. I think mostly we need to focus on explaining when you get mod the idea is to think of an area you want to help out and persue it, not just relax and take cheater calls once in awhile. Maybe increasing quota for mods and going that route could help. Thanks for the comments and keep them coming.

Pure_Luck
            Last edited by Pure_Luck; 05-09-2005, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Well, if there arent any moderators on it falls to the ERs or ZHs to take that cheater call. For there not to be any response at all is rare actually, at any time. Although I have to agree, alot of mods seem to stop doing anything after getting there position, hopefully this will stop at some point. Raising the quota of cheater calls a moderator has to put out monthly is a great idea (raise it to 100!), as is bringing in staff from time zones that we are lacking to increase the coverage we can provide. As for changing Deans, the idea is absurd. If PL believes he needs help he will bring in another Dean to assist him (Hydride, even if we changed Deans Im not sure you would make it into staff, no reason to bash PL).
              4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
              Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
              1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

Im sometimes on that time, hey im right now actually!

At this time there are usually no helpcalls or cheatercalls for 30mins or more, nothing really happens in here while there are lil over 200 players in tw..and for mod its annoying since all american mods are hoggin whole (my) night calls on and on...heh.

Edit: No single call have came, 3 mods online atleast, 1 ER too, nothing happens, im goin to eat and after that ill prolly host something out of this boredom :/
                Last edited by PredatoR_FNM; 05-10-2005, 03:39 AM.
                Original Mambonian
                TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                  I don't think our staff is short in numbers. I do think we might need more staff in certain time zones but i've been up at the times when tw population is really low. It's hard to find staff to fit these time zones when there is so few in it at that time anyway. Still we'll always be looking and you probably stand a better chance if you are from that time zone. As for staff in general, Mods seem generally lacking calls(there are always exceptions), this is due to the fact that when you get mod you seem to NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING! Those who do stuff become smods. I think mostly we need to focus on explaining when you get mod the idea is to think of an area you want to help out and persue it, not just relax and take cheater calls once in awhile. Maybe increasing quota for mods and going that route could help. Thanks for the comments and keep them coming.

Pure_Luck
                  I believe you're becoming Staff soon, due !! IT'S A SECRET HINT ! :fear:

Comment

lol shut up and
                    Originally posted by Kolar
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by PredatoR_FNM
                      Im sometimes on that time, hey im right now actually!

At this time there are usually no helpcalls or cheatercalls for 30mins or more, nothing really happens in here while there are lil over 200 players in tw..and for mod its annoying since all american mods are hoggin whole (my) night calls on and on...heh.

Edit: No single call have came, 3 mods online atleast, 1 ER too, nothing happens, im goin to eat and after that ill prolly host something out of this boredom :/
                      I was online this morning , as I'm almost every day. There was a kid in Pub SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMING "FUK THE MODS". And with spamming I mean spamming in the biggest way possible. Got my whole screen filled with him, and he kept on saying that for 10 mins. Everybody was very frustrated by him. I did 3 cheater calls and 2 help calls. Nobody responding. Did ?chat and saw a few staffers in some chats, but they were all "AFK" or too lazy as P_L said it too.
                      And this is not the first time .. ppl just sit back and are like "hmm .. it doesn't bug me, so I'm not gonna spend my energy on that."

Comment

Working...
                      X