This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I really haven't had any major issues (or even minor to some extent) with the staff around here. The majority of them (and perhaps even all of them) do a very good job most of the time. There's been one or two staff members that have annoyed me by the way they handled things, but as I said, it's not major.
      I'm back.

Comment

Dont revive old threads, especially my old threads :fear:
        :whistling

Comment

Hotdaaammmnn! I forgot how full of shit you guys all were :groovy:
          Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
          Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

I think british is in a point beyond caring, he is not directly evil, or a bad man (despite coming from liverpool), but he has a harsh way of dealing with affairs, if someone is unwilling to be polite to him, when hes dealing with a help call say, he won't mess around and use good english. Thats where british gets in trouble, he fails to be a door mat, abit like me, as people critise my events, and say im a bad host, and I tell them where to stick it and they don't have to play, which I know is bad, but as people say do onto others as they do to you. We merely don't have the time to fight with people who make staff's life difficult for the sake of it.
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

-Rasc

Comment

Originally posted by RascaL
                Hmm?
                People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Rascal, do not bring up threads this way. Read your local forum rules to know why..

I think this topic has been debated enough too..
                  Greets,
                  Roger

Comment

Working...
                  X