Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Trench Wars staff degrade by the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, when I was playing base, I have seen some things:

1. ppl (usually vets) go afk without !np to the bot <This causes the caps to pick them (cuz they're vets) and realize that they're afk and crap...
    2. many new players going: "[insert name]>jav plx/wb plx" (spams like 5 times)
    3. players refusing to play certain ships... (IE: wants special ship when they totally blow.. and if you put them in spid/shark (best ship for them), they wont even play and will spec...

------------
    Conclusion: being cap all the time sucks with all the subs and shit you have to deal with... when I cap, I try to pick good teams (IE: players I know that wont leave in the middle and is good in their ships and wont whine), but still... shit happens

-_-
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

haha an incurian thought staff gave a shit about what he thinks, wrong my friend, wrong.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
        ppl go afk without !np to the bot
        Could we please fix this? I know I've gone away from the computer before afk and not !np and people have picked me. It's a real piss off. What if, after being subbed out they go to the !np freq? I mean, usually if they're being subbed they wouldn't mind being on the !np freq anyway.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Zerz is just sad because he got kicked from staff
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

how'd he get sacked?
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

He was being a grumpy bear.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

You have a serious reading disability, which may be part of the problem you're facing. You want to hammer someone you don't like, do so in trash talk, don't do it here. You have a problem with a staffer's conduct, use the complaints email, or since you were on staff you obviously know who to talk to. I've been more than fair with this thread, so don't push me on this. Your personal grudges are not important to this section of the forums. -wadi

Yes mr Stalin.
                Last edited by Zerzera; 05-15-2005, 07:34 PM.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Warning someone before a game started is stupid, it's like showing off you got power. And so you sub him out?
                  Staff trying to piss off eachother is worthly of kicking someone out.
                  But since you have nothing to do with staff and you're only purpose is starting up base games which you did well, I see no reason you should have gotten your bot powers disabled .
                  Only the loyal count.

Comment

You're both being petty, but lnx isn't breaking the forum rules about it. -wadi
                    Last edited by wadi; 05-15-2005, 10:38 AM.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Ok, give zerzera his botpowers back :P
                      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Haha Zerz got owned.
                        megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                        L K> taught u what?
                        megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                        9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                        9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                          See previous warning -wadi
                          if all this is true, it just goes to show that just because you know how to program a bot in TW, it doesn't mean you know the actual zone well enough to be given an invite to staff... it's just a symptom of a bigger problem. i know staff has had a hard time recruiting real candidates for staff for quite some time now and have had to settle. people are invited to staff now if they know how to make a bot, if they know how to play spider well enough to get on one of the main squads or if they just show enough interest. it's not anyones fault, it's just the way it is and the zone is getting worse for it and will probably continue to decline.
                          Last edited by wadi; 05-15-2005, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                            Never seen a complaint email from you. And it is forwarded to some upperstaff Try sending it from a different email address.
                            WHAT ?!?
                            Bit slow response, but I've been away for few days.
                            Seen it all now .. haven't seen my mail ?
                            I did send an e-mail to complaints@trenchwars.org which was a good letter. No nonsens, and everything fairly explained. If you now say you didn't get my mail, I know how well that mail stuff works now for sure.
                            I assume you have the power to read those mails, if not, ask the one who "reads the mails". (if there is anyone)
                            This is just big bs, and proved my statement again. Tnx.
                            7:Barton> hi tats
                            7:Barton> still no smod?
                            7:Barton> :(
                            7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                            7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                            3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Read my post again. Maybe it didn't get through to our emails. Try sending it again from a different email address.

Comment

What does any email adress have to do with it ?
                                It's been a week now , do you think I remember it all that well as I did last week when the facts happened ?
                                Can't quote people now anymore.
                                What's the use ?
                                If those mails aren't even arriving, it shows how serious you take them.
                                And I did not get a mail from Postmaster saying the e-mail adress was incorrect, or the mail could not be delivered or anything.
                                So it did arrive.
                                Check the mailbox again and do your job. Seems to be that almost nobody on staff actually knows how to do their job. Sorry.
                                7:Barton> hi tats
                                7:Barton> still no smod?
                                7:Barton> :(
                                7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                                7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                                3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Working...
                                X