Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Trench Wars staff degrade by the day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*since
    Reinstate Sarien
    ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Have you never heard of junk filters?

Comment

I'm sure the junk mail filters settings are "delete everything mentioning any staffer or any other complaint".
        I'm quite sure that's how it goes.
        No offense towards you, P_L, but don't pretend on having those kind of things in this game if they aren't being used or taken serious.
        7:Barton> hi tats
        7:Barton> still no smod?
        7:Barton> :(
        7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
        7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
        3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Wadi, I believe I have every right to post any event of Trench Wars in any thread, because the staff of Trench Wars has nothing to do with staff in this forum. I just told a story about a staffer and how complaint email does nothing. What, do I need to sent an email to complaint-email about how complaint-email is totally useless? You would almost think this was CoT's forum.
          Well I already explained it in the begin of the thread. Go wadi, go!
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

€

got an idea!!!

why dont u guys make a complaint section like TW Staff coz complaints@trenchwars.org is not working out very good. (i wonder why )

who cares of it is public or not, ppl keep posting it on the boards anyway.
            less work 4 the forum mods
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I know an even better one, stop abusing. Ok, I sent an complaint email about webbb, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                I know an even better one, stop abusing. Ok, I sent an complaint email about webbb, who knows.
                wtf webbb is cool
                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                  Wadi, I believe I have every right to post any event of Trench Wars in any thread, because the staff of Trench Wars has nothing to do with staff in this forum. I just told a story about a staffer and how complaint email does nothing. What, do I need to sent an email to complaint-email about how complaint-email is totally useless? You would almost think this was CoT's forum.
                  Well I already explained it in the begin of the thread. Go wadi, go!
                  You're bitching about something you have absolutely no proof of, and that I have seen evidence against. Just because your emails, and given your conduct here I'm not surprised, are not acted upon, does not mean those complaints are not read. We don't let you carry out your little personal vendettas against staff here, because that's not what this forum is for, we have trash talk for bad mouthing people, make use of it. I'm really getting tired of repeating myself, I really hope I don't have to do it again.

And don't even start with the CoT crap.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                    You're bitching about something you have absolutely no proof of, and that I have seen evidence against. Just because your emails, and given your conduct here I'm not surprised, are not acted upon, does not mean those complaints are not read. We don't let you carry out your little personal vendettas against staff here, because that's not what this forum is for, we have trash talk for bad mouthing people, make use of it. I'm really getting tired of repeating myself, I really hope I don't have to do it again.

And don't even start with the CoT crap.
                    Lols Wadi is a bit slow huh ... the stuff Zerz is mentioning doesn't belong in "trash talk" as it is no trash talk. What's the use in posting your complaints about the totally bs, not working "complaints@tw.org" mail stuff in Trash Talk section, as that section is only being read by total fools. (the non-staffer ones).
                    Due's idea is a nice one .. make a section in the TrenchWars Forums called "Complaints". Atleast that way the complaints are being read without you nitwit having to close every thread about it.
                    We all know how the complaint mails aren't working anyway. That inbox is probably filled with 56419681651984 unread mails.

For once .. do your job and do something about the useless ppl/stuff related to TrenchWars Staff.

Comment

Why is there a complaint-email if you aren't going to deal with matters. There will never be any proof of any abuse of staff. I can log all I want, screenshot all I want, it won't be taken as proof. Don't pretend to have an organ that deals with abuse, then I won't complain about it either.
                      There were people in ?go base when I discussed the matter with lnx in public chat, he made no sense.
                      You souldn't say that the way I form my complaints is the reason my complaint didn't get dealt with. You didn't read the email, but since I took it on forum you have your right to give your tainted opinion. Instead you could say that it's part of the policy to act like asses and complaint is only for.. uhm.. yeah.. what use would complaint-email have if you care less about complaints.
                      I know that most staff isn't allowed to speak up anymore, it was when I was ZH I seen a certain staffer didn't agree on a certain rule and got his power removed without notice, then they discussed the matter with him again. That's how you create good staff, it's how any dictator would do it.

Comment

Got your email aduril and responded accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                          Got your email aduril and responded accordingly.

lol something must have happened coz this is WOW!

yo anduril, i'm gonna call u ADURIL from now on k?
                          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

I was very delighted when I saw a response on my complaint mail in my Inbox.
                            After a week, and after mentioning my mail 651651684 times on the forums, I recieved a reply.
                            The reply wasn't worth that much, but yah ... atleast the mail got read.
                            Good due .. you can call me whatever you want. Aslong as you will keep on sharing your bed with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
                              Lols Wadi is a bit slow huh ... the stuff Zerz is mentioning doesn't belong in "trash talk" as it is no trash talk. What's the use in posting your complaints about the totally bs, not working "complaints@tw.org" mail stuff in Trash Talk section, as that section is only being read by total fools. (the non-staffer ones).
                              It still doesn't belong here Anduril. If he could do it with a little class and not flip out like every other kid that doesn't get a reply within 5 minutes, then forum staff, zone staff and I would listen. I for one, skip it for the lack of respect for the rules Due and Anduril want to continue aruging about and for the kind of people this thread brings out.... drones with nothing else but -> "Staff sucks".

Originally posted by Anduril
                              Due's idea is a nice one .. make a section in the TrenchWars Forums called "Complaints". Atleast that way the complaints are being read without you nitwit having to close every thread about it.
                              We all know how the complaint mails aren't working anyway. That inbox is probably filled with 56419681651984 unread mails.
                              This forum is not for staff complaints, again this forum is not for staff compliants. What can be posted her:
                              1: Things about a new system in TW or SS
                              2: Issues of a non personal nature that deal with systems or rules within TW

The compliant Email does not require any further comunication between you and the Dean of staff. You have sent your information and it is then his job to look into it. You have no RIGHT to know what action is then taken by the dean and what happens to the staffer in question. A forum for compliants, really, I don't need every little childish player posting about how I rightfully told them to shut up or that I didn't let them in for a zombie game when they were 5 mins late. Forum staff doesn't need it and the zone in its current state DOES NOT need to deal with that kind of bullshit.

Comment

It still doesn't belong here Anduril. If he could do it with a little class and not flip out like every other kid that doesn't get a reply within 5 minutes, then forum staff, zone staff and I would listen. I for one, skip it for the lack of respect for the rules Due and Anduril want to continue aruging about and for the kind of people this thread brings out.... drones with nothing else but -> "Staff sucks".
                                No I should stay totally calm in that situation. It's cool that P_L himself said he couldn't understand I was warned. Too bad that he didn't take the time to respond to my complaint-email a month earlier about lnx, otherwise I would have used that wax nose of a complaint-email and would have stayed calm.
                                It's nice that you preach calmness in the name of staff while staff itself does the opposite. I get warned for doing a second helpcall to show that I meant to ask a question. This is what you get if you get a staff without a goal, ideas and guidelines just get changed and bent at will. First it's said that you don't captain the same people everytime, then staffmembers keep capping the same person 7 out of 10 games and people who question that get warned. You could have told me that either the guidelines are changed -and only a select group of people get to cap time after time-, or you tell me that staff doesn't follow the guidelines anymore. Warning isn't a reasonable option, because I don't need to get excluded from the game for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X