No announcement yet.

Retiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trench wars is better off today than it was yesterday.
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Good call Lit.

I hate you all.

Comment

Ah, well lit, good luck to you going through puberty, it's just funny how a dumbfuck like you tries to act over 18 when your just a fucking 9 year old with no life who plays subspace all day, but I understand lit, their is no life for you and never will be, but your just a prick and I know that so its pretty useless to argue, enjoy your "life" lit, (and joe)
        Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
        Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
        Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Cya on the playground, yo.

Comment

Sorry to point this out, but I don't believe 9-year-olds or 10-year-olds are going through puberty yet :P
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

ha

you'll be back, loser :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate
                Ah, well lit, good luck to you going through puberty, it's just funny how a dumbfuck like you tries to act over 18 when your just a fucking 9 year old with no life who plays subspace all day, but I understand lit, their is no life for you and never will be, but your just a prick and I know that so its pretty useless to argue, enjoy your "life" lit, (and joe)
                That was awesome, especially how you accused him of being one year younger than he did you. You're a real winner, sorry to see you go.

Also, I thought you retired, why are you still posting here? Don't you know how retirement works? We do, no one cares about the old retired people, that's why we make them move to Florida, now get packin' granny.

Comment

Damn lit your 9? You didn't look 9 when I seen u last, which reminds me....tell rough im still comin to kick his ass.
                  I hate you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
                    shut the fuck up nerd
                    ROFL and stop posting about retirements, fucking annoying.
                    As this is Fireballz we'll let it pass.
                    WiL> How do i fire?
                    jM> Esc + q
                    WiL left arena
                    jM> ROFL
                    Nr.4> hahaha
                    Perunalinko > LOLOL

Joe> shut the fuck up nerd

Comment

´ROAR im cummin!
                      -Cross-
                      Last edited by Cross; 06-15-2005, 07:30 PM.
                      1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Originally posted by Cross
                        Uh Oh I also quit but I didnt want to start new topic for it so I just post it here. This is 3rd time I quit and I know I will come back for sure. Maybe even after 3months when my ban expires. So newbies when i`m coming back don`t yell i`ve been playing aliased since it`s impossible in the moment, and some newbie has stole couple names from me. Actually its all the same since I can LP em back when im around again. Have fun with em!
                        Well its time to end this miserable post..
                        Cya Ghoul,Ross,Raspi,monkee and sum other fags I forgot to name :wub:

P.S. Amputate, you made favour for everyone when you quit B)

P.P.S This post made no sence since even I cant understand what i`m trying to say. Peace
                        -Cross-
                        Cross = Voth? :mellow:
                        yeah okay good bye cross my awesome e-friend by the way how is your GIRLFRIEND doing
                        YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                        Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Hey Nickname,
                          how things?
                          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                          • Shark
                          • Dicer
                          • Sager
                          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
                            That was awesome, especially how you accused him of being one year younger than he did you. You're a real winner, sorry to see you go.

Also, I thought you retired, why are you still posting here? Don't you know how retirement works? We do, no one cares about the old retired people, that's why we make them move to Florida, now get packin' granny.
                            lol.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Bye Ampies.
                              -Kawrae

Comment

Cya, from time to time, in WoW, Amp.

Comment

Working...
                                X