apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

bye Amp..... wish you the best in your future!

:bye2:
        AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

i'm just surprised that nobody has made a comment mentioning the fact amp is jet tume

Comment

Hey guys
            did you know that amputate = jet tume?
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Amp you attn ho

Cya around
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                Hey Nickname,
                how things?
                Feeling like coming back, PROVOKing a few people and showing newbies how it's done.

Oh wait, the feeling passed.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
                  That was awesome, especially how you accused him of being one year younger than he did you. You're a real winner, sorry to see you go.

Also, I thought you retired, why are you still posting here? Don't you know how retirement works? We do, no one cares about the old retired people, that's why we make them move to Florida, now get packin' granny.
                  funny.. how people need to go on an alias and talk shit on the forums, so riesien what is your alias, or would that just ruin your "reputation", some life.. now what the hell do you mean "thats why we make them move to Flordia", get a clue, get a job, just do something that will help you get the hell off of the comp, retard
                  Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                  Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                  Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

riesen, you filthy aliaser! show yourself! don't hide behind your fake names and smooth charm!

Comment

Are you fucking serious Amp? Im sure rasin or whatever the fuck his name was really cares about ruining his "reputation" for an online 2d spaceship game. Get fucking real dude.

Last edited by Relief; 05-17-2005, 04:36 AM.
                      I hate you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate
                        funny.. how people need to go on an alias and talk shit on the forums, so riesien what is your alias, or would that just ruin your "reputation", some life.. now what the hell do you mean "thats why we make them move to Flordia", get a clue, get a job, just do something that will help you get the hell off of the comp, retard
                        Alias? Wow, it's not that serious dude. You really do need to get away from this game.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I quit too . Thought you already quit amp, don't see the need to make a thread though. Lit you're like 15 go play stickfootball or w/e you do in africa

Comment

cya amp. it was good playing with you dude.

-pun
                            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                            .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

dude, you know youll be back. your just dissapointed about your loss in lj. hey im dissapointed about my ld loss but you dont see 'retiring' eh?

Girl if it's alright,
                              100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate
                                Haha. I have a good reputation? Why am I the one who needs to get a clue? Riesen isn't my alias, tit head. These are:

*various 1337 ways to spell Riesen
                                The Marlboro Man
                                and some others that I haven't played in a long time and can't remember.

But, Riesen isn't my alias. Get a clue, and get bent, granny.

P.S. - I hope revealing my SUPAR SEKRET NAMEZ doesn't soil my good name or my alias' good names for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X