Rofl Lmao Eg Mod Ez'ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rofl, that's fucking hilarious.

Shame you had to result to dueling yourself in ?go duel - i didnt think you were that bad, i mean yeah...you've got a streak of 30 or w/e by playing noobs...but dueling yourself LMAO, that's low
    WiL> How do i fire?
    jM> Esc + q
    WiL left arena
    jM> ROFL
    Nr.4> hahaha
    Perunalinko > LOLOL

Joe> shut the fuck up nerd

Comment

Lol that was really funny, expecially when he said he is gonna try to set it up hahaha how stupid can you be.

< gives the link from this thread to the EG staff j/k
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

am i the only one who dint find this funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
          no
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
            i clicked here cuase i didn't understand the title due to lack of proper words. Seems there where no proper words as there was no real point to it.

"I lied to a mod and he believed me, aren't i so cool!!!"

sums it up better to me
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
              DAMN NERD STAFFERS!!!!

To me it seems that your just as big of a nerd as the staffer. If you seriously run 2 clients just to duel yourself.....thats kinda nerdy.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

IF you dont find it funny, dont post here... If you have nothing positive to say dont post here... not my problem... Why you all have to be so negative? Sorry if i mis-led you with the title... but it does sum up the first post. ^-^
                :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
                  IF you dont find it funny, dont post here... If you have nothing positive to say dont post here... not my problem... Why you all have to be so negative? Sorry if i mis-led you with the title... but it does sum up the first post. ^-^
                  This is the tw forums...you need to learn to accept criticism before you can post.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil

fair point i shouldn't have posted ^^

i click on other posts with wierd titles and leave when nothing interests me without posting.

probably shouldn't have posted this either. hmmm
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

That's okay. If Wil doesn't like what you just wrote he won't respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                        To me it seems that your just as big of a nerd as the staffer. If you seriously run 2 clients just to duel yourself.....thats kinda nerdy.
                        Ding ding ding! KK got it, why was it so hard for Wil to catch on to my post? Bold text is there for a reason, chief.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                        X