Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Lev.

So the old Leviathans are back.
    Are you just purposely fucking with people? Here, here you go, see we ARE listening and paying attention. Nope, wait, it was a joke. Hardee Har-mother-fucking-har. It was just a settings "test".

I know this is angry, I don't want it to be, but just FUCK.

To the person that made the decision to bring back this god awful fucked up scourge. Whoever that is, regardless of however much good, bad, or in between you might have done. However high you might be sitting in the ranks of controlling this zone. You've done public arenas a disservice.
    Respectfully:

Not Huge, and only image hosted because I wanted to make sure it looked pretty. How's that for something the "staff ought to see."
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Well, when they changed the settings they did say it was for the weekend only. Give them time to asses people's response to the settings and etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
      Well, when they changed the settings they did say it was for the weekend only. Give them time to asses people's response to the settings and etc..
      asses is the plural of ass. Assess seems a better fit for this sentence.
      3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
      3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
      MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

It was a test only from what I understand and the majority of the population liked it, arenas were full of activity and the people who didn't like it.. I convinced most of them I talked to that it was the best move for the zone. Give ari some time to play with it and read through all the feed back before we make it permanent. If you ask him maybe he'll put the mark2 in for this weekend.
        Last edited by Kolar; 05-20-2005, 07:55 PM.

Comment

i liked the return to the old levi. i celebrated it by being the levi in an LT on a 20 kill streak.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

No fun

Well, with those settings on the weekend it sucked. You don't see high bounties nowadays in LTing because Priitk, Pure_Luck, no one can kill me, napoleon., and other LTs have quit it, then you guys just take out lting altogether
            1:Hydride> who we play next week
            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
            1:ReNdErED> gulp
            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride
              Well, with those settings on the weekend it sucked. You don't see high bounties nowadays in LTing because Priitk, Pure_Luck, no one can kill me, napoleon., and other LTs have quit it, then you guys just take out lting altogether
              Brilliant idea!
              FREE SLUTTUS

Comment

"Well, with those settings on the weekend it sucked. You don't see high bounties nowadays in LTing because Priitk, Pure_Luck, no one can kill me, napoleon., and other LTs have quit it, then you guys just take out lting altogether" By Hydride

Trench Wars is not about bounty. Its about going for the flag and keeping it from the other team.

"So the old Leviathans are back.
                Are you just purposely fucking with people? Here, here you go, see we ARE listening and paying attention. Nope, wait, it was a joke. Hardee Har-mother-fucking-har. It was just a settings "test".

I know this is angry, I don't want it to be, but just FUCK.

To the person that made the decision to bring back this god awful fucked up scourge. Whoever that is, regardless of however much good, bad, or in between you might have done. However high you might be sitting in the ranks of controlling this zone. You've done public arenas a disservice.
                Respectfully:

Not Huge, and only image hosted because I wanted to make sure it looked pretty. How's that for something the "staff ought to see."" By Sarien

Yeah I would have preferred the settings during the weekend to the old Levithan settings but this will take a bit of time unfortunately. Its still a step in the right direction though.
                "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                • Shark
                • Dicer
                • Sager
                • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Feel free to fuck up the pubsettings, noone gives a shit anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                    Yeah I would have preferred the settings during the weekend to the old Levithan settings but this will take a bit of time unfortunately. Its still a step in the right direction though.
                    I completely and totally agree. It was a gigantic step in the right direction, and I do appreciate that they show they are at least willing to give it some thought. That post was angry simply because I had just logged in and the first thing I see when I fly into the base were about 3 or 4 big gigantic blue bombs, and after the relative peace and awesomeness of last week, it was just too much to take.
                    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

no one cares about levs any more i dont think, because we have 2 arenas without them. what made them suck was their abusively strong bomb, not their repels or portal.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

The levMkII was ok BUT

I think it would be better if you would increse the speed of shraps decrese the speed of levs
                        so that the only things that really has changed is the bombs witch dont do damage through the walls...and that the shraps can be dodged but not to easilly :P
                        tho i <3 the lting aswell and im just as happy with the levMkI it's just so fun to lev some pub asses...while wbs shoot at 1 ^.^
                        "Art is my helmet"-Erska

Comment

what's scary is that normally people use bold to correct peoples' spellings
                          >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

correct other peoples spelling mistakes

Originally posted by Disliked
                            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

My post was gramatically correct

I'll have you know
                              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                              X