No announcement yet.

Trench wars is dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about get an addiction, owe several thousand drug money and get knocked off by drug gang's hitmen?

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Sp@z
      First we started with compains about tks
      Then we moved on to changing sharpnels to javs
      Then to reform the leviathans
      Now we have a bot that changes your ship when you kill 2 of your teammates ... (or maybe just twice irrispectively of the number of kills)
      Finnaly ... what we have now is a game that is charging towards its final turn. With all these complaints about tks (which IS part of what the game is all about regardless of what all you noobs think about your scores and bounty) we will get a total new game which will NOT be fun to play with. I know I refuse to play with that bot running ... and I know I'm not the only one either ... After all there are 250-700 simultaneus players at any given time in TW out of those 10-20 complain about tks ... the rest of us just think that thats what the game is all about, and still we get a game where a tk is punished even if this is the right thing to do (killed the last enemy terr in base while sacrificing a teammate just ot save base, and I got punished for this, even if my teammate said thx for what I did)

TW staff has to change ... You guys are noobs (obviously) and dont have the balls to control the game, only the rights to f*ck it up ...

Good job ... soon TW will die just like many other games with bad ops did in the past ...

ur a tithead

Originally posted by Sp@z
      To sum up, it seems that I'm not getting through to people ... maybe its that language barrier ... after all english is not my language ...
      EDIT: i forgot to add.. if ur language isn't english then it must be retardish.
      Last edited by Mobey; 05-26-2005, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I agree the TK bot needs a bit tweeking but I don't think the zone is dying? Thanks

Comment

Yes, the TKbot is Cloaker Alliance initiated! Repalce it, with a Levi Armada approved TK bot and you shall have peace acorss the land!! Listen to the Levi Armada's representatives, and not the evil cloaker hate mongers!

This zone WILL die. It WILL die, yes, for levis you NEED!!!

Seek you the LEVI rule, yes. Cloaker influence, bad, great evil it is. Do not deny the levi hsi rightful place, yes, TRUTH shall set you free. Guide you, the levi will. Free you, yes!

Levi of Blue, to TRUTH TRUE!! Cloaker at night, sucks me, alright?

HAIL TO THE LEVIS!!! ALL HAIL THE LEVIS!!!

Oh, thank you Leviathan, you sweet merciful ruler!! Thank you for your saving grace, your healing blue milk, and bountiful blessing upon all of us in this cloaker cursed land!!! Please, Levi, take me with you!! Please let me ride with you into the sunset, to cast Blue Fire upon the insolent cloaker supporters, and to share in the Crystal of Levi Speed's final unveilang and energy dispersement!!! Thank, you, Oh Blue One!!!

Hail the LEVIS!!! Yes!!! Amen

Comment

sry to bump this stupid (yet fucking funny) piece of shit thread, but...

can this be locked and archived? I felt so smart after reading this ignorant fool's posts.
            k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

trenchwars dies in the morning...

Comment

He thinks the pub with TKs allowed will be more popular. Strange. Every time I go in pub and tk someone, they all yell at me. "NS IDIOT," etc. No one is happy to be killed by a teammate. Duh.

And don't we get a TW is Dying thread like twice a year? I know I've seen a few of these in my time. I actually thought someone had dug up a past "TW Dying" thread when I saw this one.

Guess what: It survived the last thread and it will survive this one.

But on another note... I'd like to make a suggestion: Let's have a nostalgic pub. One for people who played pub years ago, before the chagnes. I started in 2000, and I played pub till like mid 2002. I'd like to see a room that has those settings. Although, now that I think about it, I don't know if that's possible now that the weasel is small. But I don't want everyone to forget the way the levi was. The single shot lancaster. The big weasel. The javelin with full time X. Sure, the levi is not good for basing, but it was kickass to come in and blow smoke with. People always spawn it, but you play it with that hope of getting to base and getting one good shot.

I know I'll probably get flamed for posting this, but isn't there anyone else who played pub 5 years ago who would like to see the old pub setts? I remember how much fun I used to have logging on tw and battling for points with some guy. I don't much like the settings any more though... I'd like to see a weekend with the 2001 settings, just for the nostalgia. I would definitely play pub. Just think about it...
                3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

I think I'd enjoy a return to way it used to be back when I started, but the chances of it happening are slim. Having a special arena with old settings would be kinda neat though, good idea Peg.

Comment

Working...
                  X