Banner Thievery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_S_S_wipe
    Banner Thieves. Why steal them? Maybe I like having went through the trouble of photocopying my anus, reducing, converting it and adjust the color so I can have an anus banner? Maybe I would give it away to ppl if they asked, but this is really jsut "theft by sudden snatching". I've lost a few other banners but my anus one will remain mine, plus the other 500 hand made banners over the years.
    since when did you come to the forums... fag
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Look, I have a fan. How sweet!

Comment

I'm not your fan... i'm your worst nightmare :fear:

and where the fuck did you get that avatar from
        Last edited by duel pasta; 05-27-2005, 08:12 AM.
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Wow, a personal threat from an online stalker. Interesting. So you finally graduated school or something?

Comment

2d, your whole concept is nice and all.. but it would be cooler if I too could actually SEE those banners.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
              I entered an arena with the whole Banner family in it. I changed my banner to.. well.. something offensive. They all followed suit. Hilarity ensued because the people in the arena were immature asshats like me. :sorcerer:

I showed you that dikwad I demand half of your street creds :chris:

Comment

^ One of the immature asshats.

50,000 street creds transferred from PH to hogo. Use them wisely. :zorro:
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Well I'm an immature asshat aswell... But anyway. I think banner stealing is gay, banner impersonating is WAY better. I have an anceints b, a mambo b, an rusher b... When jessus saw my ancients b for the first time he flipped switch! It was awsome.
                  -Bubbles
                  Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                  Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

I use a constant base of 2-3 banners I switch to and from, if I see a banner I like I screenshot it. I donno why you'd get all huffy about this.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                      2d, your whole concept is nice and all.. but it would be cooler if I too could actually SEE those banners.
                      I had to turn off "Privacy Control", "Ad BLocking", and "Spam Alert" on my Norton Internet Security, try that if you got Norton too.
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Who cares I take banners all the time. Now that they have Banner Boy and all those other banner bots up, there's no hiding banners. All you have to do is msg the banner bot and they give you the site with all the banners....it's pointless to complain about it. As the site says "It's about fukin time you decorated your spaceship"
                        I hate you all.

Comment

Working...
                        X