A few newb questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few newb questions

1) ive heard that the way to become a moderator is to suck up to staff and tell them how great they are. how long does this usually take cus i dont wanna begin my sucking up campaign, have it go for like a year and still no luck

2) how do i get a custom avatar for my profile. i check the faq's page and all it says is you may be able to upload a custom avatar if a moderator has enabled it but i see no where where it tells u how to upload one.

go to user cp. then edit options. then scroll down and click change avatar. then upload a new one from u pc.

Comment

Sucking up

You need to have skills other than just sucking up. Take me for example.. I am the king of sucking up, but I've been ZH for how long? Nobody knows, absolutely nobody. I was one of the first ZH's EVER. No fucking joke. I'm still a ZH. Sucking up can get you a ZH but do you want that, forever?

Recap: Sucking up = Good
      Skills = also good

Hope this helps anyone else trying to get on staff. Aim for the stars people! The stars!!
      Spider
      Formerly EEK! A Spider!
      Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

?help How do I pwn?
        I like yams.

Comment

How do i shoot more than 2 bullets with ship 7? =/
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

multicapation

Eeks + gay + not funny = very / true

Comment

I remember Spider <ER> you liar.

Mog you married Aussie Chick in .?go marriage you dumbfuck. Don't even begin to talk shit about anyone else.
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                I remember Spider <ER> you liar.

Mog you married Aussie Chick in .?go marriage you dumbfuck. Don't even begin to talk shit about anyone else.
                W T F ? I didn't hear about that one. Eh, MoG, if I ever get with Thong Girl, I'll be sure to marry her in ?go marriage . Cyaz
                DELETED

Comment

i remember when the easiest path to getting on staff was to join paladen

during the period i was with them i saw 3 or 4 people join, get zh and then leave paladen shortly after

it was hilarious :O

Comment

Re: multicapation

Originally posted by Machine of God
                    Eeks + gay + not funny = very / true
                    Machine of God * gay = He ruins a base game while capping and then leaves

gg
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

heh heh. i got a good thong girl story to tell ya mog. She seems to have bumped up (or down, if you prefer thongs) to a G-String. Lol i saw it today when she was sitting with me. Good shit, btw, she looked fucking hot today, more than usual
                      DELETED

Comment

Working...
                      X