Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how lazy is staff? Find out in this thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Update: As of June 21th @ 3:40pm PT staff has taken a total of AT LEAST 1315 ?help calls...and there's still 9 days left in this month! ...And that's just counting 11 of the Nth staffers. That's a lot of calls. And at least 187 events have been hosted up until now, and that's just counting 5 ERs alone. MORE food for thought. Last time I'll post stats btw...just thought I'd let the rest of you (TW) know that we're very lazy staffers indeed. :P
    Last edited by Asmodeus; 06-22-2005, 02:50 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
      Who said something about being lazy?
      People call staff lazy coz their favourite events aren't hosted as much as they want to

sums up why people do get mad at staff.. people dont understand what staff have to put up with.. i say we make a reality tv show... DAY IN THE LIFE OF A STAFF MEMBER..... Your host.. Kolar he seems perfect for the job

FYI i think staff is doing great lately im seeing more games that used to be hosted start coming back $$$ keep up the pace
      1:Jacklyn> :o! Cake..+ Cookie. = Cakie
      1:Hockey <ER>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SIG'D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Up in ya !> U happy to be here, or is that a Puck in your pants?

1:Rudy> An emo! Break his legs!

Comment

Theres a mod that you PM him for help he throws you a "?" or "." yea his priviledges should be taken, he dont do shit.

i think he was on Dice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
          If you understood the volume of calls during peak hours and saw that a majority of them are not sent by staffers using Robohelp (they're automated yet players can still summon a staffer) then you wouldn't be calling it lazy. It's a good tool if used right and I don't even see most of the ZHs using it at all. Anyways you can always message the staffer if the bot didn't give you enough information, you can always do !summon and if the bot does get it right.. why bitch about it?
          last time i did a !summon i was warned for abusing ?help. Back in the day when spider was zh, there was actually some lower staff who cared about helping. now bing a zh is all about moving up. all the zh's care about is their ";on it" macro so they can !tell everyone, not do anything real, and still get promoted because the stupid bot counts all their stats. seriously, its' ridiculous. back when staff had to actually answer questions... those were the good ole days.
          3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
          3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
          MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by PEGASiS
            last time i did a !summon i was warned for abusing ?help. Back in the day when spider was zh, there was actually some lower staff who cared about helping. now bing a zh is all about moving up. all the zh's care about is their ";on it" macro so they can !tell everyone, not do anything real, and still get promoted because the stupid bot counts all their stats. seriously, its' ridiculous. back when staff had to actually answer questions... those were the good ole days.
            Don't use !summon if you're asking for something to be hosted, again I don't know who the staffer was or how the situation played out so it's too random and small to use as an example here for the quility of help in this zone. Most ZHs are using private messages and it's implied that you also use the bot if needed while interacting with the person on real calls. If a ZH isn't then they're not doing things correctly and it's probably an isolated thing, almost 99.9% of the time when I was a ZH I wouldn't use the bot unless it was !tell how to become staff... I still answer calls these days so you have no idea what you're talking about with Zone Helpers.

Comment

i never use !summon i know some staffers so i dont usually have to do a help call .. ZH's are friendly to me at least:P i sunno what peg is talking about
              1:Jacklyn> :o! Cake..+ Cookie. = Cakie
              1:Hockey <ER>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SIG'D

Up in ya !> U happy to be here, or is that a Puck in your pants?

1:Rudy> An emo! Break his legs!

Comment

Working...
              X