Top 25 Warbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aquatiq
    You could be right: dele might be better than he appears - but if he never tries, than who cares? He's only as good as he plays, not as good as his potential.

In any case, elemental doesn't get recognition because he doesn't join top squads. But it sure was fun to watch him CARRY No Surrender vs. British Squad in twld going 25-9? or was it 23-10? something between those.
    versus british squad? lolz.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

this was a while ago, if you hadn't caught on.

Comment

All I can say, Ease + FF ftw in season 9 (or whatever this season is, I've lost count)

Comment

TK just because I keep rejecting your endless sexual advances doesn't mean you have to talk bad about me in public.

And aquatiq... british squad? LOLs
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

yea that's correct

i think british squad is the best dueling squad

maybe the best squad ever

they never lose, i mean gosh

What's so hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
              this was a while ago, if you hadn't caught on.
              its british squad... incase you haven't caught on.
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                TK just because I keep rejecting your endless sexual advances doesn't mean you have to talk bad about me in public.

And aquatiq... british squad? LOLs
                Who's talking bad? Most people would consider "A 10 foot dick" a compliment.

Actually, I think it'd be pretty amusing to imagine that people's SS nicks were also their nicknames for their genitalia. Heehee! "froe-dick".

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  Who's talking bad? Most people would consider "A 10 foot dick" a compliment.

Actually, I think it'd be pretty amusing to imagine that people's SS nicks were also their nicknames for their genitalia. Heehee! "froe-dick".
                  Hey HEY!... not funny..

however the possibilities of a dick that is king of all trolls... must have some big ass warts
                  7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                  1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                  8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                  Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                  Piston> I own in belim
                  6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Just look at the possibilities just from some of the online forum users at the time of this posting: adamant, cook, golden duck, Hero*, Hust|er, Mutton, Richard (Dick) Creager, rly_stupid, Scoop, Sleepy Weasel, Torn Wing, Wax...

PS: I'm not really off-topic; these threads are all about comparing genitalia anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Due
                      that shows how much u know about wb dueling. just stick with basing ty.

Actually he's pretty right.
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                        Actually he's pretty right.
                        no he is not.
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Due
                          no he is not.
                          yes he is
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

cute how some people who have played only for a year or so are naming the old school people. Lets change the rules up for this thread. You have to have actually seen this person online, and playing at least once to say their name on your list.

P.S.- Dele and Lofty not that great. Don't know why they are on people's lists.
                            Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

enough of this 'old school' its always the same names.. you guys all start hating on people pretty bad.. why not just stick to the compliments and stop crackin on people? anyways im not that old school so im not ganna try and change around that list.. but there are alotta people your missing.. Kid kaos, Colonel, death row, delectable, tntkilla, badly owned, epoch, deez nuts, hesitate (very underestimated), raspi, monkee, izor, exe, aerin, g2, mongol, COWPOPE #1
                              i think some of you have others in mind just prolly embaressed to type it.. since most of tw is filled up with conceited wash ups now..

EDIT : forgot Bike
                              Last edited by RaCka; 07-15-2005, 03:29 AM.
                              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

I just skipped all the posts after #2 but here's my 5 cents:

Nice list but half of those guys don't play any more. Plague rabbit wasn't good in wb ever, javs for sure.

Even though some of those players are legends of their time, competition is much harder now and I don't think path of daggers (also mostly jav, wasn't he) and the other oldskool guys could stand up against the current top warbirds.
                                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                                5: Da1andonly> =((
                                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                                X