X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogo
    heil p H

o/
    someone say ph? (looks at huge poster of Pyramid Head on wall)

he's the baddest boss ever...
    Virtue is it's own reward

Comment

It's popular because publics are easy to play which allows for other content of the zone to be populated and used. Places like elim, base, belim, events, TWD, TWL ect.. all of it is always active and populated and there's a sense of a comunity in these places. It wouldn't exist today if it didn't have something more or better then the other zones, simple mass population or easy of use does not acount for it.

Comment

I thought it was called Trench Wars.. because it was like the WW .. endless fighting..both teams pushing back and forth for the bas...... people hide.. then come out and shoot.. etc..
        >^________^<!

Comment

TW is popular because of:

* 1-hit kills. The concept and game is easier to understand and play. Without being able to see the enemy's energy it's more difficult to figure out how many shot in how much time will kill someone.
          * staff- other zones have good staff too. TW has generally been well staffed
          * automation- allows more games to be played, more consistent games, and support more players without needing an enormous amount of staff
          * more advanced play/community- there's stuff for the "vets" so they stick around to be staf, lead squads, troll forums, etc.

There's much more to TW than this but that's my opinion why it's popular.

Comment

TrenchWars is so popular becase of its awesome automated leagues and the great hsoting events and staff.
            My Blog
            I'm looking for a basing squad. Hit me up. Caim E.X.

Comment

My definition of the origin of "Trench Wars":

Soldiers fighting in Trenchs comes out from place to place and starts "sniping" the soldiers on the other side. And from time to time, both sides come out to "No-Mans-Land" and start battling (Base). :wub:
              And woah-la! Trench Wars blz. :P
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Perhaps it's named Trenchwars because, like World War One, changes happened very slowly, and the fighting was ultimately pointless?
                >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                X