No announcement yet.

British Staff TAKEOVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he had to do that to get on staff?

Tigerwho
    Acidmouse.com

Comment

<edit = Gone :P>
      Last edited by Tigerex; 07-11-2002, 04:35 AM.
      Tigerex

Comment

That's AcVidmouse to you.

Comment

**Slight Disclaimer to cover my ass**

I love Subspace
          I love being on staff and being able to host for you
          I enjoy helping people enjoy the game
          I do not enjoy people insulting me without making their motives clear
          I do not have PMT
          I am not a woman, See above
          I wish i was a woman sometimes, see below
          Why are female clothes more comfortable

I cannot be held responsible for my actions/remarks on the forums as i normally only "post" when i am drunk or angry.
          Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
            Oh well, Intelligence is something i shouldn't always expect from fellow subspacers, nor a sense of humour or ability to understand subtle mockery and irony.

Maybe i'll change my signiture sometime to appeal to the masses of subspace. Maybe something with a "Knock, knock"?

Btw Acidmouse When did u become an asshole or are u just playing? Either way your doing a good job of it.
            Ohhhhhhhhhh, you're on staff. That's why I didn't get it. It makes sense now. But it's certainly not "subtle mockery" or "irony"...
            -Face
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Is the pope Catholic?

No really? is he?
              Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                canada 4 life:

rand
                anon
                melo
                poid
                yomama
                dark
                erathia
                spider
                thorn

and a bunch more who own brit staff $$$

edit:adding names
                me
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Your sig was not funny sorry, the sig was something i would expect from a member of staff.

Both comments are fair points.

"Intelligence" - Yes thanks, I am happy my Degree and nice job in the sun. Maybe A dumb fuck like me blagged his way thru uni and my job.

"nor a sense of humour or ability to understand subtle mockery and irony."

- I failed to see "subtle" or "humour" in your sig, so again you missed the point.

"Btw Acidmouse When did u become an asshole or are u just playing? Either way your doing a good job of it. "

- Did i touch a nerve or something? Maybe I been an arse since the day I starting playing SS and formed British squad with Val, and left becasue of people like you, little kiddies in the squad spamming the boards about how its your birthday and how your great on Staff.

Wooopeeee gratz...you have achieved your lifes ambitions.
                  Acidmouse.com

Comment

Last edited by Tigerex; 07-11-2002, 04:34 AM.
                    Tigerex

Comment

I made a passing comment on your sig.

I am really sorry you couldnt handle that and it hit a nerve.

But to suggest that the sig was not suprising coming from someone on staff (was that the flame?), maybe you took it the wrong way, hence why you called me thick and an asshole.

Now when someone questions my intelligence I look at the person who makes that claim.

Ofcourse I am gonna slag you off when your a newbie attention seeking kid.

You say i tried to belittle you. Thats rich coming from someone who called me thick and an asshole before I made my slighty offensive post.

Intelligence and a degree has nothing whatsoever to do with being intolerent and pretentious. (not sure how you can grp the two). The only intolerence i have is for people such as yourselves who post utter pap on forums (and cant handle a comment on your fucking sig).

I dont believe I am superior to you, nor anyone else I have not met in real life.

"Your entire being agrivates me to the point of destruction"

That tells me alot about you, one posting that had a little dig at you and I am your worst enemy...lol

I am not sure where you pulled the bitter attitude from, not one time in subspace since i started playing in '97 have i been upset or took it (on the forums or in game) for more than the online game. Whatever any person says on these forums it can never effect me in real life, maybe you should adopt the same attitude.

Thanks for you views on the merits of my degree, I am sure your a good judge on how benifical it has been for me in my life.

I think when you tried to flame me down (asshole and thick) ,just from my initial posting you cuda have guessed I was not gonna keep quiet.

But really trying to claim TW forums don't need clever dicks like me (now we have the offical policy Spokesperson for TWs, is pretty rich coming from serial spammer who started the war of words with personal digs at me in the first place.

You fit right into staff. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Acvidmouse; 07-10-2002, 08:58 PM.
                      Acidmouse.com

Comment

Last edited by Tigerex; 07-11-2002, 04:33 AM.
                        Tigerex

Comment

My sig owns both of yours. gg.
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Lost interest, all remarks withdrawn
                            Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              My sig owns both of yours. gg.
                              ROFL! Now that's what I call funny.

Comment

Sad thing is that it actually happened.

Spider 4 lyfe
                                Tigerex

Comment