TW temporarily down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW temporarily down!

In an attempt to change the pub map back to normal, an error occurred, disallowing logins from anyone -- including everyone with the immediate power to return the map to normal.

This puts us in a bit of a stalemate. PriitK has been paged and emailed. Now we'll just have to sit back and wait, and perhaps rub his magic belly for luck.

We will be returning to normal absolutely as soon as possible. In the meantime, please check out the forums at forums.trenchwars.org, and take this momemt to pause and discuss with good friends the topics of philosophy and beer.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Props to you qan for letting the tw community know what's going on that fast after it happened, good job :up:

Comment

this SUCKS

Comment

so is this why continuum isn't working when i double-click the icon? or is this something else... because im getting really annoyed.
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

everytime i try to enter SS, i get this error "Unable to create zones\SSCU Trench Wars\Trench3.lvl".... why?

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel
            everytime i try to enter SS, i get this error "Unable to create zones\SSCU Trench Wars\Trench3.lvl".... why?
            READ THE TOPIC

Ps: somethimes when you double client you can get that message too
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

good thing i wasnt home, i would have cried
              Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
                good thing i wasnt home, i would have cried
                same
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
                  READ THE TOPIC

Ps: somethimes when you double client you can get that message too
                  Don't you use caps with me nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel
                    Don't you use caps with me nerd.
                    OW IM SORRY

Comment

Working...
                    X