No announcement yet.

Lag bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i may be wrong about this but i looked at my hop and microstars hop in the trace prog and its like theres one server or whatever you call it from UK that hops to U.S

maybe the problem is there for us uk but dont get me wrong i aint whining cos with ss you can always run cmd *cough*
    Last edited by Fair; 10-19-2005, 11:12 AM.
    :eek:
    HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
    Lance> Here is BCG's song
    Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
    HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
    :eek:

Comment

Stop whining and deal with it.

That's the way the cookie crumbles
      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

i hate this lag too wont let me play twd games, and kinda boring without twd games :<
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

People whine way too much about lag. Its the internet ffs get used to it.

Although I wish I was still on 56k, I used to be a tank then. =P

Comment

Originally Posted by Da1andonly
            Lately the server has been very annoying to a big bunch of us euros.
            Yeah, good old hopone again.
            Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Last Rites
              I feel ya Not Thix.

I have noticed my self seeing others that jsut eat through every thing, thats jsut tough luck though.

That sad part is, it's getting to the squads in twdd's. I'm not exactly sure, that the lag here is natural, it seems more planned out..

Thanks,

Last Rites
              It's funny how you tried to be very proffesional with your post, but ended up with a couple of typos. It's your computer's, and your ISP's that are causing the lag take it up with them not trenchwars. If you have cable/dsl pm me in game, and I'll tell you how to abuse your isp's inner workings to get the proper assistance.

Comment

a) it's called repel, when you do that, the bullets float harmlessly away!

b) i live like next to the server, it's my next door neghibour, i'm not european.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Stop trippin' on meth thix.

Comment

Working...
                  X