The Euros are yawning; lag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badshot
    This game was ez when the server wasn't in america, I could tank everything. Now that I dont lag people can actually aim at me.
    actually it's much easier when ppl don't lag. dueling and jav dueling was much easier since then

(i used to have ping between 10-40 but nowdays it's 100-160)
    www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by JeBu
      actually it's much easier when ppl don't lag. dueling and jav dueling was much easier since then

(i used to have ping between 10-40 but nowdays it's 100-160)
      agreed
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

On this subject guys---here is mah two cents >>>

5 years back when i started the server was in finland..I live in Ohio USA using roadrunner broadband cable and had a ?lag of like 120ms and .1 .2 When the server got moved to the US...D.C i think, I went down to a steady 50ms up to 90 tops and .0 .0 pk loss, however lately past week or so there has been terrible lag problems here im at 270 ms and 9.9 and 7.8 pk loss. I'm not sure what is goin on but it does indeed suck.
        sigpic

Comment

The lag is fucking annoying

"there's a hole in the bucket dear liza dear liza there's a hole in the bucket dear liza a hole."
          "well FIX IT dear henry dear henry, well FIX IT dear henry, FIX IT"

I don't make any sense. Just fix it, quite a few players have already quit or are about to because they can't even play ?go base.
          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
          X