So Staff Ignore Hacks Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antega
    ...xxx fired a bomb at me. I dodged it, and thrusted towards him to bullet him. Literally, 2 seconds later he bombed again. That's NEVER happened before, and I died from it.
    I know we've all heard the fast recharge shit before, but this was for real. People in spec and people in game said 'hax' and 'ban him'.
    even tho every time this happens i cry hacker and cheat i always thought this was a problem with the game and not an actuall hack. it happened a loto me in early elim days, either everyone was hacking or this is caused by continuum. and i always asumed it is. happened in pub too some days ago. wbs do that all the time, and no, there are no greens involved. i always explained it to me with some strange lag situation.

someone competent clear that up, is this a hack or a game feature?

edit ah, screw it, nevermind, i guess fizzy did that already, maybe i should have actually read the whole thread.
    Last edited by Fluffz; 10-27-2005, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
      Fizzy does not have BanG, no Event Refs have it.
      Actually some do, but they have been ER's for long time. All else info you said is correct tho! Carry on.
      Original Mambonian
      TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
      I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

I also doubt ara would haxxx0r :turned:
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Antega
          In multijavs today, xxx fired a bomb at me. I dodged it, and thrusted towards him to bullet him. Literally, 2 seconds later he bombed again. That's NEVER happened before, and I died from it.

fc green ?

Edit: rite it's been said, I'm just sucking up to get into staff
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I think its working Crven
            I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

I've seen Ara pull that shit in ?go javs too, so did someone named Radar, but when I talked shit to Ara about it he warned me for racism :S

What I saw; we were running into eachother and he bombed and I assbulleted, he missed and then went back on full throttle. There was no way he would have had the energy to thrust backwards in the opposite direction after just shooting a bomb. (and greens don't spawn inside base)
              Last edited by Zerzera; 10-27-2005, 11:24 AM.
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Greens don't spawn in base area but when someone dies they leave a green in the location they die. That's how a green ends up in base area...and it was probably invis so that could explain it...

Comment

Antega you always end up banned cuz of "ur brother" stop whining on forums and send an email as above mentioned.
                  1:Graner> i heard da1's sign in tw forums was "1:Graner> like i'd know a girl irl, lol"
                  1:Graner> jeansi told me that
                  1:Graner> i was totally wtf
                  1:Rumpnisse> rofl?
                  1:Graner> AND BTW!
                  1:Graner> i talked to one on wednesday
                  1:Rumpnisse> ur mom? :/
                  NOTICE: Game over

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                    I've seen Ara pull that shit in ?go javs too, so did someone named Radar, but when I talked shit to Ara about it he warned me for racism :S

What I saw; we were running into eachother and he bombed and I assbulleted, he missed and then went back on full throttle. There was no way he would have had the energy to thrust backwards in the opposite direction after just shooting a bomb. (and greens don't spawn inside base)
                    If he had full energy before he shot his bomb, is it is possible to have sufficient energy to thurst bsckwards and move a substantial distance.
                    :whistling

Comment

Ara is cool, he wouldnt cheat. It was a full charge green. End of story.
                      -Bubbles
                      Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                      Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Sheesh, I was unbanned. Thankfully.

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was a full charge green I didn't see.

And I'm not whining about being banned. I had a question, its been answered. Thanks for your time.
                        Antega.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518
                          Ara is cool
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                            Yeah, that was my reaction too.
                            Antega.

Comment

I don't really understand what you being banned has to do with the fact that noone responded to your cheatercall.

To Wil: Yes, I know that you can, but that wasn't the same as what he did. He flew into me with a --almost straight- curve into me, and your energy wouldn't allow a sudden retreat after shooting a bomb from a curve like that.
                              I didn't pay much attention to it, but then the day after someone said the same thing, and now this 'moron' is saying the same thing. I just felt like sharing my experience.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

ARE THERE LAG LIMITS IN GO JAVS? IF NOT IM GOING TO PUT my lag LAG UP REALLY REALLY HIGH SO NOONE CAN KILL ME.
                                the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X