spidercats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spidercats

If anyone feels they wont get to play in twlb because the roster is too big, i've started up a squad for you - pm me if interested.

u gotta invite spider to it :P
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

What happen to no remorse
      -Bubbles
      Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
      Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

that means u straggelers on sk8/diso/spas can join a decent squad run by a Brit!

Comment

lol

Comment

Looks like a good idea, most likely a lot will want to join the week or two before TWL starts.

Comment

Not funny

Originally posted by Barton
              u gotta invite spider to it :P
              HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously though, can I join? PLEASE
              Spider
              Formerly EEK! A Spider!
              Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                Looks like a good idea, most likely a lot will want to join the week or two before TWL starts.

which will be great, because they won't make TWL then!
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously though, can I join? PLEASE
                  lol if u like

Comment

sitting alt tabbed, reading the forums i see my cont flash, so i go to check what the pm was.

(Rab)>SqdMsg- If anyone feels they wont get to play in twlb/twlj because the roster is too big, i've started up a squad for you - pm me if interested.

I ponder my reply to this for about 2 seconds.

:rab:dear rab, get real players rather than stealing mine. fuck off and die. Signed, Nickname.

Rab, I thought you were gay since the first year you came online. I remember you boasting about having 7k in your first year, and me thinking how little of a life you have to have in order to achieve said usage, well, you upped your gayness today. Don't try to steal my players, don't try to steal anybodies players. Either they come of thier own accord or you train them up, just like the rest of us have to do. I get individual pming a guy cause you really want him, though even that shows a lack of class, but to pm my entire squadron with that message shows just how gay you, and convercly spidercats, are.

Oh, and the chat at the time was Knockers, CrvenBan and me, and Crv was AFK. So good luck stealing Knockers.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Knockers is mine.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with making a new squad, but going about it like this is just being a prick. I got the same message. If anyone leaves to join your squad then they shouldn't have been on Spastic in the first place.
                        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Rab
                          Knockers is mine.
                          I'd join, but I wouldn't want the nightly beatings to get any worse

Shit! I've already said too much >.< I'm doomed! :death:
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Holy crap I didn't know nickname was extremely intellectual with writing..
                            1:Hydride> who we play next week
                            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                            1:ReNdErED> gulp
                            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Just waiting for yet another TWLB squad to crumble, this time because nobody good is going to go there, because the squad lacks class.

Comment

Working...
                              X