Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see you in the trenches, bitch.

Comment

Nick i recieved the same message as you and stabwound. Rab can do a favor and take a newb or 2 from us and lower our roster from 42-40, but if he's taking the shit from different squads, that leaves him with a squad full of shit?

Anyway, leaving the better squads for yours Rab, wouldnt that leave YOU with like a 30 person roster? and only 8 can play, so i thought that these people left better squads to play TWL on yours. <_< So far you haven't stolen ANYONE, all the kids on your roster are just a bunch of fags who can't get it up.

PA, your chode grew in length yet? :turned:

Comment

i need a twl basing squad
        apply within

Comment

Go Team Spidercat

lol... You guys are afraid he'll steal your members? I'd have just ignored that squad message and went on with life. That was a crazy freakout we just witnessed here. haha

Or maybe I'm just going easy on him because I like spidercats.
          Spider
          Formerly EEK! A Spider!
          Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Spider
            lol... You guys are afraid he'll steal your members? I'd have just ignored that squad message and went on with life. That was a crazy freakout we just witnessed here. haha

Or maybe I'm just going easy on him because I like spidercats.
            <3

Comment

Won't it end up in having a squad with lots of members? That way there are still a lot of players who won't get to play
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

no dude lol, i recruit until i have enough to play when i want, then i stop...

Comment

Squadmessaging Burners trying to steal our members is so low. We are no supersquad with a huge roster, have some honor Rab.
                  MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Erathia has everyones soul.. *blink*
                    >^________^<!

Comment

Oh calm down. First of you cant steal players. If your the captain of a squad they arent yours to control. If they leave its because they wanted to and not because they were stolen from you. There is nothing wrong with Rab offering people another option, if they want it they can leave, if they dont they can stay.
                      -Bubbles
                      Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                      Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

<steals bubbles>

afk
                        I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

::sips tea::
                          -Bubbles
                          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                            sitting alt tabbed, reading the forums i see my cont flash, so i go to check what the pm was.

(Rab)>SqdMsg- If anyone feels they wont get to play in twlb/twlj because the roster is too big, i've started up a squad for you - pm me if interested.

I ponder my reply to this for about 2 seconds.

:rab:dear rab, get real players rather than stealing mine. fuck off and die. Signed, Nickname.

Rab, I thought you were gay since the first year you came online. I remember you boasting about having 7k in your first year, and me thinking how little of a life you have to have in order to achieve said usage, well, you upped your gayness today. Don't try to steal my players, don't try to steal anybodies players. Either they come of thier own accord or you train them up, just like the rest of us have to do. I get individual pming a guy cause you really want him, though even that shows a lack of class, but to pm my entire squadron with that message shows just how gay you, and convercly spidercats, are.

Oh, and the chat at the time was Knockers, CrvenBan and me, and Crv was AFK. So good luck stealing Knockers.
                            He already stoled 3 members from burners.. ffs
                            TWLD Champion 2014
                            TWDTB Champion 2013
                            TWDTB Champion 2016
                            TWDTB Champion 2017
                            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

all he's going to do is steal some people from a squad, causing that squads demise. Thus we add a twl squad, and lose a twl squad. Awesome.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

yawn your squads already have plenty of players, 2 or 3 wont cause anyone's demise, quit whining.

Comment

Working...
                                X