Was I wrong???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I wrong???

Ok, I have a question for you all about how a squad should run substitutions in practice wb matches or squad league matches.

I was in a pracd with my squad in 4v4 match with egyptian. It was the 3rd round.

I was 0-5. I got subbed by nosey(nosey made the call), and he finished 6-5.

Should I have been subbed??? I was not told of being subbed, nor wanted to be subbed. Quite frankly, I was pissed off.

I was trying hard, I wasn't lagging, I wasn't afk, and I was trying to be in the thick of the battle and help my teammates out.

My thing is that if you make a decision to put a person in for a match you should leave them in as long as they aren't lagging too bad or afk at any time. It was a slap to the face to try hard and then be subbed after only 5 deaths. I understand I was playing bad, but why not let me finish out???

Do you think I'm wrong for being pissed?

Depends on what your squads goals are. If you're out to win, then you should have been subbed. If you're just dicking around, then no you shouldn't. Personally we get our jollies playing pub or in scrimmages and such. When league games come we're out for blood at any cost, and everybody on the squad knows it. And in the unlikely event that they don't know it, we axe them and say mean things about their mothers.

Comment

i wouldnt let it get to me germ. 5 deaths is halfway to finished, i think they made the right call, but i can see why ure angry.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

fine by me, but they should communicate beforehand that that is their policy.

squad> k germz if you suck we're subbing you out
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

no, you're not wrong, you're just an asshole
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i go for assists. sure, it may look like i'm going 0-10, but deep down i'm really blocking shots directed at my 2:1 or 3:1 teammates.

and then there's those times i sometimes fly into bullets for fun and profit.
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

lol.
              Dsin> moi
              Kian> moi
              Dsin> wanna hear good news kian?
              Kian> I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY
              Kian> ok ur turn

Comment

nosey is an assistant cap? ROFL GG A-S x.o
                1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

If I ever get 0-5 I want to be substituted, I don't ever think if they wanna substitute me.

Comment

My opinion is that it is up to the leaders or the captains to make the call. When you disagree with them, try to discuss it after the match with them and maybe you can make agreements on subbing with the captains.

Greetings,
                    Greets,
                    Roger

Comment

Sounds like u need some practice germ. Umm but it was practice wasn't it. Maby they should have tried to coach u a little instead of subbing. I mean thats what practice is for. But thats up to the team captian.

Comment

Working...
                      X