X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TW Gallery!

http://gallery.trenchwars.org

Well well, a new gallery. *joy*

Please go have a look. Please, ESPECIALLY, let me know if I've put something up that I shouldn't have. I had to parse through hundreds of hard-coded HTML pages to get the info, so I'm expecting a few mistakes. Kindly email me (it's on the gallery page) and I'll get to it.

Features:
    - New design
    - Random images
    - Upload your own image*

* to this: There is an administration vessel in place right now to cut down on the goatses (you know who you are) and the booby shots (I know who I.. I mean, you know who you are). It'll take a couple of days for your pix to get approved, so be patient.

Future features:
    - pix associated with your login (so you can login and upload)
    - cross-association with the trenchwars.org site and forums

(is cross-association even a validly-hyphenated word?)

ALSO: I'm looking for someone to design a style sheet, so if you're adventurous and interested, send me an email.

Anyway, please go have a look, and leave a comment on my crappy Comment-o-Matic comment page.

-caco <ZH>

Some suggestions:
    1) Please change the background, it wreaks havok with LCD screens!
    2) No need to put the 1234567890abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz links so often. Just once at the top is enough.
    3) Does the new page mark off recently updated photos? (possibly with a different colour or something)
    4) Perhaps have a sorting for group photos, much like the old site?

Otherwise, cool gallery, good job!
    Last edited by Epinephrine; 12-01-2005, 01:37 AM.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

how do we go about having older pictures removed and replaced with newer ones? i'd like to submit a picture, but i want it up instead of (rather than in addition to) the ones that are currently there.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

We don't know who's pics are new now . ANd that thing epi said, about having the A-Z thing on every section, is a clutterfuk.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

I understand the script. It's nothing fancy though. It's just that you get to upload your own pictures, instead of emailing them like before.

It's very sloppy in my opinion.

I understand your concept, but you have to make it easy to navigate and keep it simple.

I'll write up a CSS script, just tell me what you're looking for.

Comment

Just a crazy thought. Why not make a website where users can log on and update their own pictures?

You can set file size and pixel size security parameters.

All you would have to do is moderate to make sure nothing "illegal" gets posted.

Comment

ty alot cocoa
              >^________^<!

Comment

Originally posted by gerry
                Just a crazy thought. Why not make a website where users can log on and update their own pictures?

You can set file size and pixel size security parameters.

All you would have to do is moderate to make sure nothing "illegal" gets posted.
                Keep it as it is.

I simply LOVE the random pictures, it's the best thing ever.
                The design is kinda ugly, maybe it needs to be fixed on, and the letter links above all.

Anyways, good job lil Caco, you rock! You just fixed something people have been whining about for half a year :P

Ps. The description thing under your name, you aren't that old
                Pss. Exiled Souls pic looks fake to me.
                Last edited by RATTY...; 12-01-2005, 05:17 AM.
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Ah it looks neat!
                  Good job Caco ^-^

On a sidenote you could use a bar of somekind instead of having the alphabet displayed over each section.
                  A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

http://gallery.trenchwars.org/view_user.php?user_id=738

As if.

Comment

I like that you have added a search facilirty and an upload your own photo facility, but i wish you can have left the links to pictures in a different frame a long the side. I thought that idea was especially nice, and was very convenient for running through pictures.
                      :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                        Keep it as it is.

I simply LOVE the random pictures, it's the best thing ever.
                        The design is kinda ugly, maybe it needs to be fixed on, and the letter links above all.

Anyways, good job lil Caco, you rock! You just fixed something people have been whining about for half a year :P

Ps. The description thing under your name, you aren't that old
                        Pss. Exiled Souls pic looks fake to me.
                        exiled soul is actually female, she just didn't tell anyone for a long time
                        Girl if it's alright,
                        100%.

Comment

just btw, take down the girl that Disliked posted.

http://www.fakerssuck.com/users.php?id=1558

sup faker?

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                          3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                          3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                          1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                          BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                          Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

I like it but agree with everyone else.. Just put the letter links once at top.. and maybe once at the bottom..
                            STARKITTY
                            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

I'd say its fine, just a little nicer look and maybe a nav bar like the old site. Good work Caco, keep it up.
                              Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Working...
                              X