All I want for Christmas is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want for Christmas is...

...the name of the fucktard that tried to steal my laptop last night. Turned away from my bookbag for a few minutes, turned back, it was gone. Some guys by the door told me that some other guy and a girl grabbed it as they walked out the door--five minutes ago! So I bolted out of there like a horny bunny rabbit on crystal meth, and, purely out of instinct, ran straight to the subway. I figured that if they went anywhere else, I was well and truly fucked.

Lo and behold: there is asshole, standing just on the other side of the turnstile, holding my laptop in his hand. My bag had been ditched already. Much grabbing of people ensues, much yelling, much threatening, and finally the cops come...

...and don't do a goddamned thing. But I got my laptop back. And I know the asshats that stole it are students at the college where I teach.

So I got my laptop back, and now I have a little project at work.

What do you want for Christmas?

Aww that sucked, good thing you got that comp back. EXPELLING for those bitches. $

Hmmm... I want a new snowboarding jacket and the new The Mars Volta Live-CD which I already know I'm getting since I already have em. Also a new shirt couldn't harm me.
    Last edited by Dant-Zu; 12-13-2005, 04:39 PM.
    Regency> not in for dd lol
    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
      Aww that sucked, good thing you got that comp back. Detention for those bitches. $
      It's college, so more like expulsion.

Comment

all you wamt for x-mas is the asshats two front teeth :santa:
        ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by cacoethes
          Some guys by the door told me that some other guy and a girl grabbed it as they walked out the door.
          Some people are just so nice aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by cacoethes
            ...the name of the fucktard that tried to steal my laptop last night. Turned away from my bookbag for a few minutes, turned back, it was gone. Some guys by the door told me that some other guy and a girl grabbed it as they walked out the door--five minutes ago! So I bolted out of there like a horny bunny rabbit on crystal meth, and, purely out of instinct, ran straight to the subway. I figured that if they went anywhere else, I was well and truly fucked.

Lo and behold: there is asshole, standing just on the other side of the turnstile, holding my laptop in his hand. My bag had been ditched already. Much grabbing of people ensues, much yelling, much threatening, and finally the cops come...

...and don't do a goddamned thing. But I got my laptop back. And I know the asshats that stole it are students at the college where I teach.

So I got my laptop back, and now I have a little project at work.

What do you want for Christmas?
            Lol Caco!
            It all ended up well!
            You can always ask for a 2 week detention while they are on exams... this means they fail this semester wich might be apropriate so that they spend some time reevaluating their conduct on the vacations, and if they apply on an abroad applycation that requires acceptance... well you can always say ... an! an! No! that and many more evil things ^-^
            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I dont celebrate Christmas, so i get nothing. But my bday is coming up so ill probably get something anyways, and thats maybe a PSP or a XBOX360
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

just buy a gun & shoot the sucker.

or hit him very hard

Cops are useless thoes day, you got to do it all by yourself.
                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

All i want for christmas is you cacoethes :wub:

not serious :P
                  Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                  Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                  Unorthadox> LMAO
                  Unorthadox> LMFAO
                  Singularit> mine does
                  Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                  Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

detention lol
                    in college it's either that you're expelled or that you get police to arrest you.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
                    X