the .?find command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the .?find command

I know it's useful and all to only have to type ?find pure_ to find pure_luck or ?find bete to find bete noire, but I'm getting sick and tired of looking for pasco and finding pascone. Is there anyway we could improve this command so you could ask it to be specific, or is that already possible and I'm just a moron? Something like quotations or parenthesis to specify that what you typed is what you're looking for.
    SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
    SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

.?find=name
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

type "?find name " with a space after it, then it wont find some1 with a longer name with same begining B)

Comment

Originally posted by OMGIMONFIRE!
        type "?find name " with a space after it, then it wont find some1 with a longer name with same begining B)
        ?find=name like ratty said is the best way
        Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

doesn't work... that's the command i always use... ?find name

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

?find=name works
            last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

He ment people can have almost the same names
              EX: when you type ?find Pur the name Pure_Luck will come up, when afterall you were trying to find a guy named "Pur"
              1:Hydride> who we play next week
              1:ReNdErED> Pandora
              1:ReNdErED> gulp
              1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
              1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
              1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
              1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
              1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

It typically doesn't find people that are offline, so if pasco is not on it might revert to pascone
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

"?find=name" show only the zone that this player is
                  and "?find name " or "?find=name "with an space after it Does NOT show where the player is,it show how many hours the player is online or offline
                  delectable is online right now
                  i type "?find delectable " with space after the name and it says 2 hours
                  this means he is 2 hours online
                  Last edited by Mega Newbie; 12-21-2005, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Newbie
                    "?find=name" show only the zone that this player is
                    and "?find name " or "?find=name "with an space after it Does NOT show where the player is,it show how many hours the player is online or offline
                    delectable is online right now
                    i type "?find delectable " with space after the name and it says 2 hours
                    this means he is 2 hours online
                    give this brazilian ZH

lol
                    HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride
                      He ment people can have almost the same names
                      EX: when you type ?find Pur the name Pure_Luck will come up, when afterall you were trying to find a guy named "Pur"
                      thank you for clarifying... i am actually trying to find a guy name pasco, even if he's offline i want to know how long he's been away sometimes. there is also a guy on spastic named pascone, so you see the dilemna when i type ?find pasco, im not asking for help on how to work TW; im giving a suggestion. the command should be modified so that you can tell it exactly what you're looking for. there's a couple ways this could be done... anybody with pasco+ in there name would pop up when i type ?find pasco instead of just one person. like so....

?find pasco
                      pasco-base
                      pascone-elim

or... it could be modified so that you could specify which one you want exactly with quotations or parenthesis like i said... example...

?find "pasco"

or

?find (pasco)

... it was just a suggestion since it sometimes irritates me.

Comment

That would take a biller modification aka won't happen
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

first of all

you should be able to do ?chat and see if the captain of your squad is online.

next. i have too much usage to be ignored therefore the zone wants to inform you of how awesome i am.

finally

i agree. the system doesn't really make much sense. when 'due' used to play, it would be hard to find what arena he was in because duelbot or something would show up
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Also, I don't know if you've noticed this, but if you try to PM pasco with "asco:" while him and pascone are both online and you are not in the same arena as pasco, the PM will go to pascone, not pasco. So even if Pasco PMs you first, you reply with ::, your reply will go to pascone. I first noticed this when talking to "ak" in PM and kept gettnig confused PMs from "akonia" or something.
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

?find :name
                              2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                              2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                              2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                              2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                              2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                              1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                              1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                              1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Working...
                              X