Bot testing phase for next 48 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot testing phase for next 48 hours

During the next couple of days, your friendly if taciturn coding staff at Trench Wars will be testing an experimental set of upgrades to our main/stable bot core. This may potentially result in some loss of functionality and/or crashes of major bots, including bots handling TWD automated matches.

Bots on our 'research' core are using the upgraded features without trouble, but the main core has had difficulty in the past. Please bear with us as we continue to work to make TW better for you.

If you are interested in learning more about TW's bots, use the TWCore link on the menu to the left, or visit twcore.twzone.net for more information and free Java source.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

elämä on
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
      elämä on

elámá on
      Pallies Foreva

Comment

simply because i'm too lazy to download the core and look for myself to see what these upgrades are, would anyone on the dev team mind briefly outlining what kind of upgrades have been done?
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

There is a lot of stuff, but I don't know how far back the other core was isolated
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

all i really hope is see is improved stability in twlbots as compared to last season. the number of game outcomes that were changed as a direct result of a dead bot was completely unacceptable.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X