1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

But our staff gets all the e-chicks B)
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Well usually this is what I've been told happens. Cerium will see it, watch the guy spend five minutes getting CE setup, then he'll come out of spec put on *super and kill the cheater, then ban him locally. As for the issue with the league privledges and whatnot, sound's like a great idea. I will discuss it with th sysops and I can see a lot of shit get cut out b/c they love being on an svs league kickin' ass and never wanting to miss a match aww so sad... breaks my fucking heart when they cheat. Sniffle.. I have no sympathy for cheaters.

- Joseph A. Medeiros
        - Owner: SSForum.Net and SSCentral.Com

Comment

Originally posted by kolar
          I am questioning your motives here and I have every right to when I see you giving staff nothing but shit.
          The only mild criticism that I have made here was saying that staff was perhaps sometimes too obvious when responding to cheater calls, so please dont try and make me out to be some kind of pitchfork wielding fire starter.

However, I am pleased you found my criticism constructive enough to suggest that SMODs should have a few less recognizable names with powers, as was implicated, now lets just hope a staff member with pull can actually make this happen.

It is true that not all replies to a thread of this nature will display staff in a positive light, however, as with any community, people will have conflicting opinions and just because they are different from your own, does not mean that they shouldn't be voiced. Consider the source, take it in stride and please try to refrain from flying off the handle....
          $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Kolar - If you need to get the staff situated to respond to 'cheater calls' with names that are not on the list and "hidden" I'd be more than happy to assist you in that endeavour. Just have DoCk> or whomever know and see what kind of response you get. I'm all about helping nowadays, and yes I do leave Chaos once in awhile.. been in TW twice in the last week actually. Hehe
            - Joseph A. Medeiros

Comment

Originally posted by Swift
              We can tell if you are using CE in Chaos Zone, we've had multiple people come in and get banned locally, I come online and netban them.

By the way I have a list of six people from TW who cheat and will be net-banning them also. If any of you do use CE lets just hope it isn't one of you

If Chaos Zone can deal with this why cant TW? Maybe you guys should have a chat :P
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

There's a matter of scale to consider. Chaos isn't seeing nearly the same number of players as is TW. Think of it this way. It's a lot easier to police crime in a small town versus a large city.

That being said, our police department is akin to a couple of kids playing cops and robbers.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Haha! Put me in TW I'll be netbanning fuckers left n right.
                  - Joseph A. Medeiros

Comment

Haha! Put me in TW I'll be netbanning fuckers left n right.
                    Swift 4 staff, hire someone who actually does a job, unlike mods like wark.
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                      meh tired of kolar acting like staff can do something about this situation. Like most people have said theres really nothing staff can do about this. Swift, I hope in CZ you people do something logical when you find someone cheating such as take away their league priveleges. Obviously you cant keep them out of the zone since bans are rather simple to evade.
                      I never said we could solve or prevent the problem but we do have tools to do so.

Originally posted by SLaQ n Sauce
                      The only mild criticism that I have made here was saying that staff was perhaps sometimes too obvious when responding to cheater calls, so please dont try and make me out to be some kind of pitchfork wielding fire starter.

However, I am pleased you found my criticism constructive enough to suggest that SMODs should have a few less recognizable names with powers, as was implicated, now lets just hope a staff member with pull can actually make this happen.

It is true that not all replies to a thread of this nature will display staff in a positive light, however, as with any community, people will have conflicting opinions and just because they are different from your own, does not mean that they shouldn't be voiced. Consider the source, take it in stride and please try to refrain from flying off the handle....
                      Sorry Slaq but that wasn't constructive, you offered critisism but no ideas. I'm not saying you guys can't post what you want within the rules, only that if you don't want to get told to fuck off in so many words while doing so then take it to trash talk forum. And also Smods have that already, get your shit stright.
                      I don't care if they want to say we're doing a bad job only if they can do it in a polite and civil manner and have some ideas that are worth looking at. If not move it somewhere else and let people get shit done here.

DoCk> is away as far as I know, I haven't seen him in weeks. Unless he's pulling a "priitk" and hiding from tw staff now.. I'm not sure what you mean by hidden but if you want to share some ideas I will ask someone to add you to our staff forum Swift.
                      Last edited by Kolar; 01-10-2006, 02:13 PM.

Comment

That isn't necessary, if I have anything I'll generally let it be known to anyone who needs to know. As for you guys, the best thing I can ask is... what kind of system you generally use and if there is a policy I can have a look at? Maybe help you guys out with it or refine it.
                        - Joseph A. Medeiros

Comment

I'll give you a list of our rules and procedures on MSN and explain how things work. Thank you for taking an intrest in TW swift.

Comment

cheaters are gay..they suck so they need cheats how bad can u be..
                            Oar> hey intersect, i found a way to get recruited.
                            Intersect>really?
                            Intersect>how?
                            Oar> "hey, you guys look like you're down the river without an OAR"
                            Intersect> HAHAHAH ROFL LMAOMALMA

Comment

Well I temp banned 2 supposed cheaters from the list.

If they visit this site their names are:

Bike and Cape.

This was the bancomment I put: Temp. Net-ban for reportedly cheating in TW. I will be working via e-mail with him/her to get the story about Spencer G and said person. Have a list of these folks.

Spencer G gave myself information in an e-mail that said he would be willing to narc on people to get his netban lifted to play SubSpace once more. Honestly, I gave him misinformation and he gave myself a list, now for the rest of the people on the list, I will not release until I have them all under a temp investigation for cheating. I've already got confirmations from staff that Cape is a known cheater. As for Bike I will wait to hear testimony on his behalf as to why he is or isn't a cheater if proven he in fact isn't I will have it removed immediately and make sure all is well between us. This isn't in malice, it is in fact just me doing my job and confirming these rumours and getting to the bottom of the issue. In fact if Spencer G lied, I will be the first to UP his ban over my policy. So let's see where this leads shall we?
                              - Joseph A. Medeiros

Comment

s

i dont cheat get off my dick and unbann me

Well I temp banned 2 supposed cheaters from the list.

If they visit this site their names are:

Bike and Cape.

This was the bancomment I put: Temp. Net-ban for reportedly cheating in TW. I will be working via e-mail with him/her to get the story about Spencer G and said person. Have a list of these folks.

Spencer G gave myself information in an e-mail that said he would be willing to narc on people to get his netban lifted to play SubSpace once more. Honestly, I gave him misinformation and he gave myself a list, now for the rest of the people on the list, I will not release until I have them all under a temp investigation for cheating. I've already got confirmations from staff that Cape is a known cheater. As for Bike I will wait to hear testimony on his behalf as to why he is or isn't a cheater if proven he in fact isn't I will have it removed immediately and make sure all is well between us. This isn't in malice, it is in fact just me doing my job and confirming these rumours and getting to the bottom of the issue. In fact if Spencer G lied, I will be the first to UP his ban over my policy. So let's see where this leads shall we?

Comment

Working...
                                X