Clear All

SVS> WTF ONE HIT KILL?!?!?!
    TW> Shut up newbie...

Comment

Who cares what those nerds think?
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I like how when your arguing about sumthing and want to seem smart you use proper grammer..l33t
        It's not whether you win or lose.
        It's how you place the blame.

Comment

reading that made my brain go numb
          TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Dont worry bout it Azhran, everytime i look at a long post my neck starts twitching and my head begins throbbing, in fear i will have to read another post like that...12 pages...aye, wuts the world coming to when we can spend 5 entire days arguing about video game settings... And as a side note, i would have to say, ZippyDan needs to get laid/high/murdered by a drug overlord while TRYING to get high....
            -Marius
            Robo Ref> Hey de 1 lets get it on in the back of #sex, unf unf unf

MariusTheRed> im jealous :(

MariusTheRed> robo ref has always got me going...

Comment

Originally posted by PriitK

You ask why there is hockey arena in TW? Simple - Hockey zone people asked me to put it up to promote their zone. And deciding from HZ growth is working

You fail to see economics of Subspace, let me lay it out for you.

You fail to understand that things are not staying same forever, but change constantly and methods that worked 7 years ago will not work today. It is useless pointing fingers and searching for guilty party to blame.
              To survive you need to adapt, simple as that.
              LOL! Priit showing how things get done.

EDIT: Encouraging people to play in different zones is great but if basing in TW is fun and I don't get bored, then why leave?
              Last edited by geekbot; 12-23-2002, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MariusTheRed
                i would have to say, ZippyDan needs to get laid/high/murdered by a drug overlord while TRYING to get high....
                Yes, because drug "overlords" are involved in petty weed transactions, and would kill someone over them.

Comment

HAHA ri love ur sig
                  COYO

Comment

ROFL i liked this part of the essay...

An SVS player learns to aim every single bullet as well as he learns to aim a spray of them.
                    Man... SVS ppl sure are jealous cuz our guns are faster.. other than the fact that they could aim a spray of bullets, their bullets are slower than spray bottles i have at home.

Comment

Blast, did i say "Weed" any time while discussing "high"? High is a universal term for euphoric sensations given from different forms of drugs, not just halucinogenes(sp). Im not sure why you dont like me but you need to try a little harder to be mean, dip shit
                      -Marius
                      Robo Ref> Hey de 1 lets get it on in the back of #sex, unf unf unf

MariusTheRed> im jealous :(

MariusTheRed> robo ref has always got me going...

Comment

Yumm...

Let me comment on this..

ZippyDan wrote that eassy over a year time, yes its 53 pages long, but a mojority of that is longs, etc. The 1st eassy was wrote a long time ago, and he has added more into it.

2nd - Priitk is right about HZ wanting a sub-zone in TW. I was the main force behind it. HZ was dying quickly, and we needed new blood in the game, so I figured I'd go into the most popular zone and get hockey put in there. Bam, we have a huge league now.
                        Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

Working...
                        X