nerd
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
      This is such a minor thing does it need a twps? Its gotta be 2 lines of extra code max. And its a bugfix for the bot not a change. idk i dont think its appropreate in this situation.
      Thanks for reading
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

This all just happened because I started up timed pub in an arena where private freqs were allowed, which had never been done before, as a side amusement to see what it'd be like. The fix was in a day or two later. Sorry for the annoyance. It won't be run in that pub anyway, unless there's a general public outcry for that to be done.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by qan
          This all just happened because I started up timed pub in an arena where private freqs were allowed, which had never been done before, as a side amusement to see what it'd be like. The fix was in a day or two later. Sorry for the annoyance. It won't be run in that pub anyway, unless there's a general public outcry for that to be done.
          Fix the weasels now?

Comment

Originally posted by qan
            aw i liked having timed and private freqs tho
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
            X