• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've topped 12 tk's in jav before
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

I can hardly blame peace for this.. these days the quality of go base games has been gowing down thanks to people that pic 3 javs on each freqs. But i guess ?Go base has always been flawed by bad caps.
      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
      2:Miksel> elim 3
      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
      2:Morgane> LOL
      2:Enflame> haha
      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

You must be new here. Do as I say, and not as I do, is the motto for 95% of all "STAFF", i.e., skin flutists, that have somehow managed to empower themselves on the TW server. I'm sure that it was a personal comment meant to threaten you, and way out of line for a game. However, 12 tks does sound like it would piss anyone off, player or staff, so stop acting like your an innocent bystander, you asked for it my ratty-smelling friend <sniffing air>.
        You DO have rats in your pockets, don't you? Well, anyway, the staff on TW abuse more than ANY other server I have been on in the last 10 years. Seriously. Poll if you have to, this server ranks #1 for staff abuse of players. Why? I'm assuming that it's because of the large player base: the more people to dilute the abuse complaints, the more they get away with it. I wish it was more harmonious like in Chaos Zone, the mods there are willingly helpful and nice, as well as cracking down on cheaters, etc... though they do let racism slide. All in all, TW is known for its sorry staff (in general). Right now, though, Warlock, unseemingly in his nick, has impressed many with his gracious hosting and polite demeanor, unlike many other staff other than Kim(in my experiences.. Evasive is the WORST!!!! not jsut from my exp with him, but he is awful... <coughs furball up> yakkkkk, urggg, shoot that nasty possum!
        Expect bad treatment in TW, dude, and you'll never be surprised again.

Comment

Originally posted by Man Kitten meow
          You must be new here. Do as I say, and not as I do, is the motto for 95% of all "STAFF", i.e., skin flutists, that have somehow managed to empower themselves on the TW server. I'm sure that it was a personal comment meant to threaten you, and way out of line for a game. However, 12 tks does sound like it would piss anyone off, player or staff, so stop acting like your an innocent bystander, you asked for it my ratty-smelling friend <sniffing air>.
          You DO have rats in your pockets, don't you? Well, anyway, the staff on TW abuse more than ANY other server I have been on in the last 10 years. Seriously. Poll if you have to, this server ranks #1 for staff abuse of players. Why? I'm assuming that it's because of the large player base: the more people to dilute the abuse complaints, the more they get away with it. I wish it was more harmonious like in Chaos Zone, the mods there are willingly helpful and nice, as well as cracking down on cheaters, etc... though they do let racism slide. All in all, TW is known for its sorry staff (in general). Right now, though, Warlock, unseemingly in his nick, has impressed many with his gracious hosting and polite demeanor, unlike many other staff other than Kim(in my experiences.. Evasive is the WORST!!!! not jsut from my exp with him, but he is awful... <coughs furball up> yakkkkk, urggg, shoot that nasty possum!
          Expect bad treatment in TW, dude, and you'll never be surprised again.

You forgot to say meow.

I think people just like to whine a lot. Some people have to feel like they're being singled out or presented with an injustice to make their game time more meaningful. For the most part it is just kids trying to have fun the only way they know how, causing shit for the masses.
          What they lose is the fact that the server is player run, they basicly own it and have a major say in how things go here yet they do everything to minimalize that by abusing, cheating and generally giving people who want to help, shit and nothing but. I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't express that type of opinion but understand that a majority of these "abuse" cases people point to are a result of people being banned or warned, it's group think and people will generally believe they're right no matter what; it's human nature. If you really care about having a say in this zone then a major factor is in how you go about express your opinion, a "YO! FUCK STAFF!@!11 FIX THIS" attitude isn't gonna do anything whereas if you inquire, understand and work with staffers things will get done with less time, less hassles and less use of the ignoring/banning systems here and in game. Believe me when I tell you this we are as frustrated with cheating as you are, probably more so because the software has so little updated secruity and tools for us to use.
          Also if you have a problem with how someone went about checking a player who you think is cheating or doing anything: there is a difference between presenting your problem with our policies (or not knowing of them) and with a case in game.
          That's pretty much it. It's a new year, we all want the best for this zone so lets just start working together.

Do some staffers abuse? sure. Anymore then Choas or EG ect? of course because our zone is and probably until the final death of this game be the most popular but remember your part in that.
          Last edited by Kolar; 01-15-2006, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Song: Duke Of Hazzard Theme Song Lyrics
            Just two good old boys, never meanin' no harm....
            Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law
            Since the day they was born.

Straightenin' the curves, flattenin' the hills....
            Someday the mountain might get 'em but the law never will.

Makin' their way, the only way they know how...
            That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

Just two good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could,
            Fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hood
            I think people just like to whine a lot. Some people have to feel like they're being singled out or presented with an injustice to make their game time more meaningful. For the most part it is just kids trying to have fun the only way they know how, causing shit for the masses.
            Kolar

sounds a lot like the Duke boys, but in a Trench manner:

Just a mine-eating ho, never meanin' no harm,
            Beats all you never saw been in trouble with the mods since the day they were spawned!

Speed-hacking the client, T-K-ing the Terr,
            Someday the cloaker might get em but the mod never will!

Playing the game, the only way they know how,
            It's just a little bit more than the mods will allow!

Just a mine-eating ho, wouldn't spec if they could,
            Lagging the system like a cheat-engine user would!

meow, well so, I'm no Uncle Jesse. But I don't think Uncle Jesse would put up with some shenanigans if HE was a mod. Meow, oh yeah I have been eating less mercury-tainted TUNA, its lessened my inclination to meow. <licking paws> meow meow <waves paws bye> meow!

Comment

Hey go pay a prostitute to knock your junk around >>> Now thats abuse!
              sigpic

Comment

So we're doing song lyrics now?

Always trying to make things right
                sometimes problems just multiply...
                He's peacemaker he'll see no crime,
                bad guys win though it don't seem right...

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

On your team, that game was a pure mess.

You had about 3 javs in your team, and since you clearly TK'd - even if it wasnt purposely done - Peace had the right to tell you not to, or even avoid it a bit more (which CAN be done by you).

Nockm and Pjotter.. Hmm, I think if they TK on purpose or not, they got warned, however they are both skilled javelins and know what they are doing.

If they accidentally time after time TK someone, then there's nothing you can do.

If Peace told you to stop, as I said, start avoiding the shots that even are risky to your team if someone reps them.

As Kolar said dont put personal issues against staff to these forums, but send them to complaints@trenchwars.org and the sysops/Smods will look for it.

As of that "idiot" word in his sentence. I'm pretty sure he's annoyed to first look at your TKing accidentally, then tell you to stop. (I wonder what you said here)

There are much more worse staffmembers than Peace out there calling other people names, and even do it on these forums, you shouldnt worry so much about Peace.

There was no abuse on this situation, he just merely stated that you shouldnt TK, and should start avoiding it.
                  3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                  3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                  3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                  3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                  3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                  3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                  3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                  3:Shadowmere> LOL
                  3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                  Shadowmere> Rofl
                  Up in ya !> With his feet
                  Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                  Up in ya !> l44t feet
                  Deft> l44t f44t*
                  Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                  Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Jrahen your avatar makes me really want to beat someone hard!!
                    Everytime i see that avatar it makes me want to hit my monitor cause it's so awful. :turned:
                    -Kawrae

Comment

yo who the fuk cares, not like staff gets paid money. you think u can do a good job, then start ur own zone with PERFECT staffers. peace is one of the nice staffers. if you fuk wit any of the older mods, they'll have u banned for no reason. this aint a perfect world, just stop being a dik head and stfu
                      1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
                      5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
                      5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
                      5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
                      5:Attila> :\
                      5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
                      5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
                      5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
                      5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

go tell it to your blog

Comment

Seems like abuse to me. Normal staff behavior for any "player run" arena. Forget about anyone caring. Duly noted, however. See my new thread on the, personally, worst ER, Evasive. The Levi Armada discourages acts of violence upon other levis, however, if you see Evasive in a levi (or any ship) tk him. You have our blessing.

Comment

Nice technique, for a "nice staff member" to disrespect vocall dissent and "merge" two threads, each of different topic, in order to squelch ( diminish sound or volume), of complaints. I had one thread on the disentigration of TW, and one thread on sorry ER's. Both merged. Does this sound relevant to abuse> I think so... be your own judge, many have spoken, and will continue to speak.

Comment

Abuse. Meow meowwwww. Have no doubt. Meowwwww <licks tail>

Comment

I was there on the same team, you were shooting terrible newbie teamkilling shots and pissing everybody off. Have a nice day. B)
                                Original Mambonian
                                TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                                I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Working...
                                X