How could this happen to me

So stfu and stop crying.
    (\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")

last.fm
    "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

12 tk's in jav in base is ok.. if you get 120 non tk kills that is, learn to jav afk
      (btw i think it was fair and well by peace)
      2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

oh and this one time he also called me a doo doo head!

Comment

tking is subspace is illegal (accidental or not). So you should warn people when they tk. It doesnt matter if someone gets like 20, 12 or 2 tks. if you wouldnt warn straight away the interpretation of this rule would become subjective. For example one staffer will warn at 6 and the other will warn at 12. That wouldnt be fair. The rule should apply equaly to everone in subspace. So under staffmembers there needs to be consistentcy/uniformity in applying the tk rule. That will lead to more clarity and less sense of inequality under subspacers.

Peace
          Kyace <ER>> I could use a good laugh, go ahead cheat and pretend to be dumb.

1:lemar> still gonna flame bc 247

Galleleo> where is all this lag coming from?
          dL.Chao> Gall
          Fairlights> ur anus?
          dL.Chao> Stop whining
          dL.Chao> You lost because you suck

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by BrItIsH:
          (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :BrItIsH:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivale
            tking is subspace is illegal (accidental or not). So you should warn people when they tk. It doesnt matter if someone gets like 20, 12 or 2 tks. if you wouldnt warn straight away the interpretation of this rule would become subjective. For example one staffer will warn at 6 and the other will warn at 12. That wouldnt be fair. The rule should apply equaly to everone in subspace. So under staffmembers there needs to be consistentcy/uniformity in applying the tk rule. That will lead to more clarity and less sense of inequality under subspacers.

Peace
            Pub & ?go base is abit diff trough
            SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
            SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
            Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
            Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
            1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
            1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

BARTON Pub & ?go base is abit diff trough
              I would say that there is a difference between tking in pub & base and tking in a bd. But not between tking pub and base because the javs in base & pub are often people who dont have the skills to jav (mostly cap abuse) which will result in tking. Which leeds to irritation with other players. So one person have fun at the cost of the other players which is unacceptable. Thats is why there needs to be consistentcy/uniformity in applying the tk rule, also in base.
              Kyace <ER>> I could use a good laugh, go ahead cheat and pretend to be dumb.

1:lemar> still gonna flame bc 247

Galleleo> where is all this lag coming from?
              dL.Chao> Gall
              Fairlights> ur anus?
              dL.Chao> Stop whining
              dL.Chao> You lost because you suck

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by BrItIsH:
              (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :BrItIsH:<Message>.

Comment

yeah, ban this KiAn!!
                2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                2:renzi> lol no
                2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

well 12 tks isnt that many i mean think about it probably accidentally tkd a couple spiders during a cram, no biggie

Comment

Originally posted by crazi
                    yo who the fuk cares, not like staff gets paid money. you think u can do a good job, then start ur own zone with PERFECT staffers. peace is one of the nice staffers. if you fuk wit any of the older mods, they'll have u banned for no reason. this aint a perfect world, just stop being a dik head and stfu
                    Abuse is wrong and you out of anyone should know that crazi.
                    HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

Personally i'd call you idiot too, for keeping yourself in jav when you are not clearing mid

I also can't even get 12 TKs in shark even if i tried
                      1:Hydride> who we play next week
                      1:ReNdErED> Pandora
                      1:ReNdErED> gulp
                      1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
                      1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
                      1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
                      1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
                      1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Working...
                      X