Arenas getting too Crowded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arenas getting too Crowded

Yes sadly, this game is more popular than it used to be. Now you can dodge a glorious shot only to be followed by 18 strays from the other hundred people surrounding you in the small space. Trenchwars maps are starting to become like East Asia. TOO CROWDED. Post your thoughts.

-map expansion
    -multiple maps of the same place (running at the same time during busy hours)

.?go
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

racism =(
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Hahhahh Spikey.

Anyways, there's always pub, or if you want, go to elim or baseelim.

Most of the time on those arenas there are enough space, and on events there _are_ enough space for players playing without getting strayed.

It's also a piece of skill to dodge a stray, if you see a bullet come trough your screen, you should be able to dodge it no matter what, so strays are not a thing to whine about.

If you have an idea for getting the map bigger, you can always make it on your own eh? Then come surprise us with it ;P
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi.
          Hahhahh Spikey.

If you have an idea for getting the map bigger, you can always make it on your own eh? Then come surprise us with it ;P
          no point in that, Dock> will not change the pub map
          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

THE BIGGER THE BETTER I say! Please pack the levi arenas full of basing..that way my running crew and i can reap some cool many-fers from a private frequency. Sorry thats how we roll.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mystics
              Yes sadly, this game is more popular than it used to be. Now you can dodge a glorious shot only to be followed by 18 strays from the other hundred people surrounding you in the small space. Trenchwars maps are starting to become like East Asia. TOO CROWDED. Post your thoughts.

-map expansion
              -multiple maps of the same place (running at the same time during busy hours)
              if you dont like ?go javs cos it gets full of newbs :P ?go javs2 or ?go javs3 and theres plenty of pubs to choose from! Getting into pub 0 can be a mission at times tho. but i find if a try enough times i normally get in. or you can just wait untill tourny starts :P that normally clears a few spots

the pub map has been changed before....no reason why a new map couldnt replace if it was good enough...
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

There's a fine line between "something that should be changed in the zone" and "something that the players should just get used to"

Comment

Not so fast, Billy. Re-asses the pop of TW. The reason your "jav-fest" may be more popular is that fact that staff are herding people away form the zone in general. Your dismay will be short-lived, as the "newb" players you sorely complain about are merely testing other arenas, and will be gone shortly. Good luck complaining later......

Comment

Working...
                  X