Tw Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucks

Compared to Chaos zone or even Alpha, they are genrally more POPULOUS! However, Evasive <ER>?? is the WORST as-sTAFF that I have ever had the displeasure to experience. I have heard horror stories, and have heard tales, then I met Evasive a few times. Half time : OK. The OTHER HALF: gayville.
    That's right: welcome to GAYVILLE when you deal with Evasive <ER> or whatever that c0ck smoking ass calls himself. Not jsut me, but pretty much EVERYONE I converse with has had some "gay, bad, awful" experience with "him?"/ I suspect that it must be Priitk himself, as Evasive hasnt been dismissed yet. OMG.
    AWFUL lately. And NOW Qan is leaving!!!???????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sucking ass hard. I am actually spending more time in Chaos and Alpha zones, with SVIE settings. No need for TW when you have a upper staff infested with assholes like EVASIVE. Go to Alpha or Chaos hahahhaah, it SO MCU BETTER!!!!!!! I spend now half my time I used to in GW (Gay WARZ). I am surprised they ahvent noticed, newb staff like EVasIVE lolllllllll
    Good job Evasive, and your Evasive FRIENDS on STAFF, on bringing this TW oaisis to its KNEES!!!!!
    Noiw, butt fuckk it, like you tell all your players you do them!!
    see NOW?

Comment

Evasive is not upper staff. And you my friend, please leave from TW. I doubt anyone would miss you and your horribly WRITTEN POSTS!!@
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

evasive seemed alrite to me, but here's some who should get axed/demoted:

rudy - his name sais it all. he's RUDE! (you should hear him on teamspeak!)

dangergirl - plain stupid. got me and my bro twd banned for nothing, then kept ignoring me until lnx straightened her out

vehicle - this guy would give you a warning for just about anything! dare to spike once in elim and u get a NASTY red message signed by vehicle! clearly an abuser.
        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
        1:Cower> Sword
        1:Kthx> ok
        1:Cower> Axe
        1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
        1:Cower> ?
        1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

I've made a new "friend". lol. Da1 is the type everyone who complains of staff or even of sad experiences has had contct with. I have been here years, my son. Please go apologize to your mother! I'm sure that the player base in general can do without your "Bush-type" censoring wish attempts upon our voice and freedom of speech!!!
          Good job, Hitler, go suck yourself. Down with Hitler type comments!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi.
            Soupero even that it was a joke, Cool Koen goes to uni and is only online at weekends.

Nycle is a great moderator, he still hosts time after time, and there are other ER's doing good enough job to keep TW happy and enjoyed.

PL/Mantra doesnt kick a staffmember from staff because some other staffmember might not like them, only if there is a real reason to do it, for example abusing. Also PL/Mantra wont recruit people who they think arent capable of doing the quotas and improving the zones on their own way and help the TW community.
            Wow thank you for putting so much time to typ a respond to what I said!

-I know CK from benelux-chat and I know he's in the military but he could still do the job without a problem!!
            -In my opinion <ER>'s don't host as much as in 2months ago.
            -Many staffers hate this staffer , maybe 30% of staff and he's corrupt for sure , trust me on this on!!

Comment

Originally posted by A_S_S_wipe
              I've made a new "friend". lol. Da1 is the type everyone who complains of staff or even of sad experiences has had contct with. I have been here years, my son. Please go apologize to your mother! I'm sure that the player base in general can do without your "Bush-type" censoring wish attempts upon our voice and freedom of speech!!!
              Good job, Hitler, go suck yourself. Down with Hitler type comments!!!
              why are you still living?
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

yeah i like mainly solidify and mithrandia
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                  I think TW staff is a pretty good unit.

Overall, they do a nice job. Are they always perfect? No. But who is?
                  i have to agree with this one. sure there are some bad staffers but noone is perfect
                  SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                  SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                  Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                  Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                  1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                  1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

the reason why there are less hosts is because of some technical issues that prevent us from hosting awesome games. staffers, you know what im talkin about.
                    1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
                    5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
                    5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
                    5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
                    5:Attila> :\
                    5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
                    5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
                    5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
                    5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Working...
                    X