Shame on you Trench Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame on you Trench Wars

man its sad.. you assholes are still basing my reputation, my skill, and my attitude on how i acted years ago. i've changed, my eprsonality changed, i've gotten better, i'm totally attitude-wise, different in this game. half your fucking squads are my fuckin recruits and trainees so stfu dont even fuck with me on that subject

the fact that i literally cannot get on a squad shows how stupid and annoying this zone is, and arrogant. yeah you guys are all sooo coooool with ur flashy OMFG LAWLZSKIES words n shit and OMG INSIDE JOKE and shit eyah you guys own i bet you pick up tons of girls and guys with those classy awards! <_<

so basically, i'm going mute. if you have me on ignore you're making my job easier
    what i'm trying to say boils down to

fuck you tw
    fuck off
    suck my dick
    and take a long, hard look at yourself in your mother's house mirror you stupid arrogant sons of bitches

except gundamangel, za gophar, invincible, and anyone else who was on hillpeace

minus maisoul <3

oh yeah.. mouse get a tan
    fuck you disqualifier you and your stupid mohawk albino makeup look
    and FINALLY i will say

FUCK YOU <lag goes here>
    Last edited by Pressure; 01-22-2006, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
      man its sad.. you assholes are still basing my reputation, my skill, and my attitude on how i acted years ago. i've changed, my eprsonality changed, i've gotten better, i'm totally attitude-wise, different in this game.

the fact that i literally cannot get on a squad shows how stupid and annoying this zone is, and arrogant. yeah you guys are all sooo coooool with ur flashy OMFG LAWLZSKIES words n shit and OMG INSIDE JOKE and shit eyah you guys own i bet you pick up tons of girls and guys with those classy awards! <_<

so basically, i'm going mute. if you have me on ignore you're making my job easier
      what i'm trying to say boils down to

fuck you tw
      fuck off
      suck my dick
      and take a long, hard look at yourself in your mother's house mirror you stupid arrogant sons of bitches

except gundamangel, za gophar, invincible, and anyone else who was on hillpeace

minus maisoul <3

oh yeah.. mouse get a tan
      fuck you disqualifier you and your stupid mohawk albino makeup look
      and FINALLY i will say

FUCK YOU <lag goes here>
      I think this proves why you can't join any squads.
      sdg

Comment

i've changed, my eprsonality changed, i've gotten better, i'm totally attitude-wise...

fuck you tw
        fuck off
        suck my dick
        ---
        --

Comment

thix noone wants u on their squad because of ur immaturity and this post proves that.... who the hell wants to deal with u?
          Last edited by MousE; 01-22-2006, 02:39 AM.

Comment

You haven't changed thix..

And evenso.. there also still people judging me on the rep I got when I started.. live with it.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

fucken lived with it from when i was 11 to 14 u kno its fucken illegal to be abused over the internet now

and mouse shut your fuckin albino short blondehaird idiot face cus once you afford not to live on yrou moms connection at age 23 u can start talkin u twat go squirt sum cum out of ur floppy sagged pussy bitch

Comment

just change names...
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

oh and stab btw yeah i did this after the fact noone would recruit me so shut up fatty

Comment

He said it proved why you can't, not, 'this is the reason why you can't.'

Comment

LOOOOOOOOL YES! SUCCESS!!! MISSION COMPLETE \o/
                      (castromarx)>reaver, accord and i are busy playing with our balls

1:JAMAL> just farted smells good as fuk

Argentina> weeeee oooooh weeeee oooooh
                      Argentina> look at me kids!
                      Argentina> I'm an ambulance!

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple
                        just change names...
                        That's probably the best thing you could do right now Thix, change names if "everyone dislikes you." You say you've changed, if you go on a new nick no one will know it's 'Thix' and they will think it's someone else; you can then go prove yourself in elim/belim/base or whatever and never tell a soul who you are.

Comment

Lol... changing names is one thing you can't do in TW. You will be found out within days... or hours.
                          sdg

Comment

yeah because when PL sees someone doing well that he doesn't know he IP checks them :fear:

Comment

well noone did this to u but urself notice how ur the only person who cant get into a single squad in tw that has played more then a game?

and mouse shut your fuckin albino short blondehaird idiot face cus once you afford not to live on yrou moms connection at age 23 u can start talkin u twat go squirt sum cum out of ur floppy sagged pussy bitch
                              did I hit a sensitive issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X