Shame on you Trench Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Not ThiX
    yeah because when PL sees someone doing well that he doesn't know he IP checks them :fear:
    You're too obbsessed with him Thix. You haven't changed and i'm not saying this to hurt you or do anything else.
    Maybe if you changed names, didn't shit talk so much and didn't end up on staff's radar every two minutes you'd be fine. That or just change your attitude and out look here, think of it as an opportunity to better yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
      Maybe if you changed names, didn't shit talk so much and didn't end up on staff's radar every two minutes you'd be fine. That or just change your attitude and out look here, think of it as an opportunity to better yourself.
      i'm obsessed with him, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh rightt that makes way too much sense

i have changed changed names, did stfu and was fine until PL checked me. i dont talk shit i just play.. and i did tell hillpeace to stfu and when they spammed i wasn't there. and i only showed on staff radar cus half of fuckin tw don't lagout when they should be <_<

Comment

thix honestly here is some advice to u... U said we were cool in game when u talked to me... then u asked me if hp can merge with pandora I said no so u started screaming at me again.
        #2 u asked if u could join pandora i again said no and u then went ballistic at me and threatened to get me banned from twd

so wtf do u want me to do? I didn't insult u or do anything to u all I did was say NO to what u wanted and u threw a fit...

oh ya my advice look inwards and not outwards the community of tw isn't out to get u some maybe yes cuz well u brought it on urself a bit but this thread is clear proof why noone wants u... things didn't go ur way so its not ur fault its everybody elses...
        my second advice to you is stay out of matters that dont concern u when I axed a player from my squad u came on and started yelling at me for what i did... other squads issues arn't ur business

Thix nobody wants some1 that is loud and obnoxious on their squad take it from me half the squads in tw wouldn't take me either cuz i have a mouth but common man at least my mouth shuts up once the games over...

Comment

Agreed. All this thread proves is that Thix is like an immature brat that has a tantrum when he doesn't get his way.

It is your own fault that you can't get into a squad, and now you probably never will after this little outburst.

This shit has nothing to do with the way you acted "years" ago.

2 months ago
          http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=21402

2 months ago (post deleted, but you had a big whine session where you made fun of how the kid looked)
          http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=22231

5 months ago (you deleted it, but you originally threatened to rape the kids mother and tape it)
          http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=20401

I hope everyone reads this and you never get to join a squad ever. Who would want a squadmate like you?
          sdg

Comment

i'm obsessed with him, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh rightt that makes way too much sense

i have changed changed names, did stfu and was fine until PL checked me. i dont talk shit i just play.. and i did tell hillpeace to stfu and when they spammed i wasn't there. and i only showed on staff radar cus half of fuckin tw don't lagout when they should be <_<

You didn't shut up when you changed to Not Thix, you basicly made a big arguement about the whole thing which was sad to watch. He only did check you when you bothered the fuck out of him and gave him shit. You haven't showed anyone that you've changed. I see calls from you enough over stupid shit and enough people still talk about you, and not in a good way.
            I'm not gonna try anymore. You don't see it and if you can not get onto a squad it is your own fault, not that of anyone on TW.

Comment

first of all I don't put people on ignore gs I just ignore them. When you pm people during a match don't expect to get a reply. I may not reply because I am working on something and am in the arena alt-tabbed listening on ventrilo. So your pms today were 1}ignored 2}unwanted 3}not seen/heard and if I had you would have gotten [dads revenge>srry we arent recruiting].

As for nobody wants you well put this to thought you had a decent squad you could have gone places with in time and you wrecked it GG . you should have just given it to someone on the squad who could handle it and not treat people like their bitches instead of trashing it. But thanks for the players that we gained {not half our squad btw} they are all much happier.

Try this : chill out for a while play respectfully and show people that you have changed they will come to see you do have talent and some self control eventually.
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

This thread makes me laugh.

Thix I hear $flabby$ are recruiting, maybe you can get into them? Maybe.

Comment

You might want to rehost that somewhere else. However I do enjoy that you showed the man in black.
                  People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

hey! I can't get a squad either =(! and i dont know what i did -.-''
                    2:Entertainer> Supreme Auth> we should all be like: Morh> EIN REICH EIN VOLK EIN FUHRER and then jones and logain would be "SIEG HEIL o/"

Comment

It is hard to change names in TW tho.. I once did it, without really talking at all.. and it were THIX and voth who started wanking in public about me being Galleleo and shit, voth even went to a different zone to ipcheck and aliascheck me.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                        Thix I hear $flabby$ are recruiting, maybe you can get into them?
                        Join flabby - you need a break - start playing for fun again
                        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

who is not thix

basers dont count as real players

afk
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I think squads should start rejecting everyone who asks if they could join, just to see how they would react to the news and then use that information as the basis for making the real decision about whether to accept them.

Comment

man its sad.. you assholes are still basing my reputation, my skill, and my attitude on how i acted years ago. i've changed, my eprsonality changed, i've gotten better, i'm totally attitude-wise, different in this game. half your fucking squads are my fuckin recruits and trainees so stfu dont even fuck with me on that subject

the fact that i literally cannot get on a squad shows how stupid and annoying this zone is, and arrogant. yeah you guys are all sooo coooool with ur flashy OMFG LAWLZSKIES words n shit and OMG INSIDE JOKE and shit eyah you guys own i bet you pick up tons of girls and guys with those classy awards! <_<

so basically, i'm going mute. if you have me on ignore you're making my job easier
                              what i'm trying to say boils down to

fuck you tw
                              fuck off
                              suck my dick
                              and take a long, hard look at yourself in your mother's house mirror you stupid arrogant sons of bitches

except gundamangel, za gophar, invincible, and anyone else who was on hillpeace

minus maisoul <3

oh yeah.. mouse get a tan
                              fuck you disqualifier you and your stupid mohawk albino makeup look
                              and FINALLY i will say

FUCK YOU <lag goes here>
                              So basically you going to be like SIKA? Lol thats hilarious, well thank god no one wants to here you bitch anyways.
                              And Thix my advice to you is to go play another zone, DSB, EG, REDSTAR, any of those, Not Trench Wars, so you can start over, because no one wants to recruit you IN TRENCH WARS!

PS: or just create another squad with zero members!
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017
                              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

O yeah muting is such a cool thing to do.. everybody will be like your friend cause you don't talk to them n'd shit. Also this thread pretty much shows why nobody likes you and/or thinks your some whiney kid that failed school over a game that he has been playing for 3 years and still sucks at. You've been claiming that your attitude has changed but this and all the links to threads that where posted here show thats clearly not the case. Basicly I would say you have 3 options.

Option A; Change your ip, make a new name, break all the keys on your keyboard exept the keys you play with and have a nice time in pub between all the happy pubbers that have never heard of TWD/TWL, basing or you and your 90 aliases.

Option B: Go PM some mod with racial slang so you get banned in TW. Evade a few times to make your ban lenght longer and go back to DSB.

Option C: Uninstall Continuum and have a nice day.
                                Last edited by EnFlAmE; 01-22-2006, 11:57 AM.
                                2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                                2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                                2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                                2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                                2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                                2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                                2:Miksel> elim 3
                                2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                                2:Morgane> LOL
                                2:Enflame> haha
                                2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment