banning rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
    So PJ gets banned for having a *tinfo like that and sika gets a banfree?
    i read somewhere sika got banned for 90 days....
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
      i read somewhere sika got banned for 90 days....
      yeah he got banned in some zones but had a banfree in TW cause he works on bots for TWL ect. Atleast thats what i heard >_>
      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
      2:Miksel> elim 3
      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
      2:Morgane> LOL
      2:Enflame> haha
      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

I was there when it happend... Pj was javing in go base and when he shot a bomb he spiked too atleast 500 ms and his bombs were invisible. So rudy specced him but then he reentered and got banned. It was obvious that you were cheating so stop whining.

afk
        Kyace <ER>> I could use a good laugh, go ahead cheat and pretend to be dumb.

1:lemar> still gonna flame bc 247

Galleleo> where is all this lag coming from?
        dL.Chao> Gall
        Fairlights> ur anus?
        dL.Chao> Stop whining
        dL.Chao> You lost because you suck

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by BrItIsH:
        (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :BrItIsH:<Message>.

Comment

A few observations about *tinfo as I understand it. I remember a long while ago about I used to notice that Sika's 'lag' seemed to have a 'heartbeat' or regular 'pulse' to it. This fits with any type of lag inducing program that anyone would write (unless they were bright enough to include a randomizer).
          Sika's *tinfo seemed to support this. If you look at the differences between each *tinfo number and plot them you could see a definite pattern when compared against 'normal' lag. PJ's *tinfo is also VERY much like that, a very regular 'heartbeat'.

I am at a loss on how to explain this away using lag as the reason. The other programs causing the lag would have to be very, very consistent in the way they were sending packets. Downloading from newsgroups, other games, email, etc always have inconsistent packet traffic.

What blows me away is that I don't think that PJ would cheat. Does anyone have any ideas on what would cause PJ's packets to look like that other than a packet control/influence program?

Comment

Excel4win!!!!!
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I thought it was maple :turned:.

Comment

Rudy...
                Please post one log so you can see how you, yourself handled the matter.
                You specced me for lag, which is normall and asked me if i had other programs running... i had winamp and msn messenger running, and you said to me to turn them off... so i did turn them off. Then i did !lagout to see if i wasn't laggy anymore and i get specced right away and get a warning... first mistake you made, you tell me to do certain things and until then i shouldn't play, i do those things and try to play but get a warning right away, like 2 secs after the moment i type !lagout.
                So i tell you i did turn them off and it is rediculous i cannot play cause of lag while i didn't lagout and shit, and i saw every other person just fine and it seemed to me like i didn't lag...
                So i can play for a while, for like 5 minutes, you let me cause i didn't get a good shot off, then when i got us in and killed their entire team with a repel'd rocket(which always look laggy and always are hard to rep and always look shaky) after that shot: warning no data coming from server, i try to re-enter zone and i got banned...
                Correct me if im wrong but in those 5 minutes you didn't say a word to me so i thought i was fine.
                If you would just have said then what you said here, that i had very weird tinfo and such shit and it seemed like i was cheating, i would off probably specced. But instead you say: you lag to much to play, and are spiking. and im like, so what there are more then enough people spiking and i got mad when you warned me and i was like wtf, stupid newb that isn't normall, i didn't do a thing wrong. I had no idea what i was doing wrong, i didn't seem to lag bad, it was a lil higher then normall, but that aint a bannable offence... i did the same shots i normally do, they would fail or get repped times and sometimes they would kill, other players really responded in the same way to me as they normally do.

Im not sure what caused the problem... but we have internet on fourcomputers at home, my brother was playing WoW on one, and that is the only thing that i could think of that caused the lag.
                If i lag like that an other time, just pm me about it and tell me my tinfo is weird again, ill just spec cause i don't want to be banned, i just want to play this game in my free time and have fun, while talking nonsense all the time cause i can and if lagissues like these would get me banned i'd rather spec those times i lag then to not play for a month.

Now if you excuse me im gonna make a list of people to report when i can play again cause their lag looks horrible on screen, not just once but always.
                Also rudy you should try to be just half as informative in the game when you spec people for weird shit, as you were here on the forums, it would be a good thing. all of staff should try to do this while handling certain matters although some staffers are just incompetent and stupid brainless twats, i.e. evasive. eva should quit staff cause now he also sucks in the only ship he used to not suck.
                TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                  A few observations about *tinfo as I understand it. I remember a long while ago about I used to notice that Sika's 'lag' seemed to have a 'heartbeat' or regular 'pulse' to it. This fits with any type of lag inducing program that anyone would write (unless they were bright enough to include a randomizer).
                  Sika's *tinfo seemed to support this. If you look at the differences between each *tinfo number and plot them you could see a definite pattern when compared against 'normal' lag. PJ's *tinfo is also VERY much like that, a very regular 'heartbeat'.

I am at a loss on how to explain this away using lag as the reason. The other programs causing the lag would have to be very, very consistent in the way they were sending packets. Downloading from newsgroups, other games, email, etc always have inconsistent packet traffic.

What blows me away is that I don't think that PJ would cheat. Does anyone have any ideas on what would cause PJ's packets to look like that other than a packet control/influence program?
                  Nice grafics!
                  SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                  SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                  Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                  Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                  1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                  1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Working...
                  X