Ownage got Owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toasty
    Pshh i'm not sure but even when you uninstall it, it will still leave some files in the registery.

You win this round Purple Heart! But I will be back! :fear:
    not hard to delete those things in the registry too
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

• Oh fine then nethila! everyone is agaisnt me! Oh well it's a lose cause. :crying:
      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

• Originally posted by stark
        I can't believe I watched that, you have problems..

Umm anyways this game isn't the real world, you can't hold a fair trial for everyone who's accused of something, sometimes you just have to *kill them. It doesn't really matter...
        Last edited by Aquatiq; 02-01-2006, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• The whole "PL searched his PC" means nothing. It would take someone with minimual knowledge about 60 secs to clean cached web pages and delete any registry enteries.
          It would take even less time to simply reboot into a different user profile and look squeaky clean too.

Comment

• I don't think win98 has multiple profiles in the same sense as later os's
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• Honestly this kid is a moron if he was cheating. I mean why the fuck grant shields to yourself or full charge to yourself. If anything change your shipsize to something smaller, it will look like your spikey and you eat.

And what enflame said, almost everyone has more than 1 computer now adays. So searching someones comp is stupid as hell unless they log'd the MAC address that he was using while he was playing and check it when they searched said comp.

Comment

• To see what Lethargy said in his defense check out: http://media.putfile.com/TW-True-Hol...Story-Lethargy
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaver
                  To see what Lethargy said in his defense check out: http://media.putfile.com/TW-True-Hol...Story-Lethargy

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaver
                    To see what Lethargy said in his defense check out: http://media.putfile.com/TW-True-Hol...Story-Lethargy

Got a lot of time on ur hands there ey Reaver?

Do something with ur life.

Move out of ur mother's basement & get a job or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warcrafter

Do you even read the posts above you? Are you illiterate or something? Stark originally posted that.
                      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

• Seen lethargy back in TW just now..Pure luck doesnt care about black peopl - i mean cheaters!
                        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

• lol
                          1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
                          1:LMAO> hack
                          1:LMAO> i will back u up
                          1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

• Originally posted by Warcrafter

Had I known you were going to turn out this way I would have driven your mother to the abortion clinic myself.
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

• Damn, now I wish I was playing in that twdd game and somehow had shields so I would tank everything and go on TW forums later at night to hear Izor's nonstop bitching.

Comment

• i0wnZuraZZ: sup
                                msterFU: hi...you
                                i0wnZuraZZ: the names syckphreak, can u do me a favor?
                                msterFU: what?
                                i0wnZuraZZ: tell these stupid fucks not to compared me to squadless
                                i0wnZuraZZ: compare*
                                msterFU: who are you?
                                i0wnZuraZZ: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...ght=syckphreak
                                i0wnZuraZZ: 2nd post
                                msterFU: ah haha tw
                                i0wnZuraZZ: who the fuck is this squadless person
                                i0wnZuraZZ: and why have people been saying he was me for the last 3 years ?
                                msterFU: I don't even know who YOU are..
                                i0wnZuraZZ: its pretty simple actually
                                i0wnZuraZZ: staffers pist me off 3 years ago, i dropped the server, people were stupid about it, and now i hear some guy named squadless is being said to be me
                                msterFU: haha
                                i0wnZuraZZ: seeing as you posted to that thread i contacted your as you were the only one with AIM online right now
                                i0wnZuraZZ: and i dont care enough to create a user on the fourns
                                i0wnZuraZZ: forums*
                                msterFU: that's one old thread
                                i0wnZuraZZ: as i said :-) stumbled apon it
                                msterFU: I guess it should be fine as long as it's relevant
                                msterFU: mind if I just copy + paste this conversation?
                                i0wnZuraZZ: it doesnt bother me any; as long as people stop saying that worthless fuck was me
                                msterFU: heh, ok
                                i0wnZuraZZ: granted it was 3 years ago.. i dont exactly like people taking credit for my work
                                msterFU: I'll just mention this convo, no guarantees I guess..
                                msterFU: odd fella =)
                                i0wnZuraZZ: i try ;x
                                msterFU: so I'm guessing you're netbanned?
                                i0wnZuraZZ: hah no
                                msterFU: wha?
                                i0wnZuraZZ: they banned me about 200 times before they got tired and just stopped
                                i0wnZuraZZ: first they tried hard drive volume ID banning and then they banned by C class IP addressing.. obviously neither worked so they gave up
                                msterFU: ^^
                                i0wnZuraZZ: ended up banning mass people tho trying to ban me
                                msterFU: maybe you have/had an IP similar to squadless's, hence the confusion
                                i0wnZuraZZ: like if i signed on with an IP like uh 24.24.24.24 theyd ban 24.24.*.*
                                i0wnZuraZZ: thats 65k+ people's ips banned
                                i0wnZuraZZ: well i believe when i was banned the port redirect i was on was on the same hub as squadless
                                i0wnZuraZZ: like if i was on host244.mindspring.com he was on host200.mindspring.com
                                i0wnZuraZZ: thus they blammed him for it.. figured id clear it up
                                msterFU: heh ok
                                i0wnZuraZZ: at the very least itll at least take away the credit he did it and they can ban him for something else
                                msterFU: he's not banned though =)
                                i0wnZuraZZ: oh hes unbanned now?
                                i0wnZuraZZ: any chance u have contact info for him?
                                msterFU: unbanned a while ago
                                msterFU: nope, never talked to him before
                                i0wnZuraZZ: know if he still plays?
                                msterFU: that addict? of course
                                msterFU: no one escapes from ss -_-
                                i0wnZuraZZ: ive been playing subspace off and on since it was actually a retail game
                                i0wnZuraZZ: i dont play it more then once a month anymore
                                i0wnZuraZZ: i noticed my nickname was regged
                                i0wnZuraZZ: if it was my password that is active for it i dont remember it haha

pmed me out of the blue today and wanted me to .. clear squadless's name because apparently he doesn't want squadless to take credit for his work..

I have no proof that he's genuine, but no proof that he's fake either. Whatever.
                                Last edited by Salubrious; 06-22-2006, 07:38 PM.
                                Originally posted by paradise!
                                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                                1:Reaver> HALP
                                1:Reaver> HELELP
                                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X