Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the first player you ever looked up to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banner boy, mr. arrogent, elfbot, mervbot, deathking, twbot, roboboy, robo queen, and banner girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Asmodeus
      Even though it says "player" I have two in mind. BH822 and JDM37. Both of them are great guys...good people. They are some of the nicest guys I've ever met in my life. They even gave this newb a chance on STONERZ when I first started playing. It sucks that they don't play anymore. Should call them up....
      Buddyy whats been going on, i lost my halo2 so i havent been on live for a billion months

it sucks, im paying for something i dont use :P
      1:Hydride> who we play next week
      1:ReNdErED> Pandora
      1:ReNdErED> gulp
      1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
      1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
      1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
      1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
      1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

• relativity_17
        LA

Comment

• dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan, and dylan

Comment

• maybe slob

Comment

• Grandmastahs.
              1:panama> should i bake now
              1:Chief Utsav> bake what

cripple> 6'5" 250lbs bench 400lbs
              cripple> fight me
              cripple> irl

Comment

• Originally posted by deathking
                dylan, dylan, dylan, dylan, and dylan
                made me smile.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phizey
                  Amputate (jav)
                  Izor (wb)
                  Mythril (base) ^-^

They all cheat, but its ok :greedy:
                  LOLLLLLL

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydride
                    Buddyy whats been going on, i lost my halo2 so i havent been on live for a billion months

it sucks, im paying for something i dont use :P
                    stop paying would be an idea..

Comment

• Originally posted by Foreign
                      Sika is one of mine, just because I saw him break 30 kills in a spiders to 5 elim once (back in the time when good players actually populated that arena). Disqualifier as well, as he was my first real captain. Another player I looked up to was Made You Look. I remember watching MYL and Jack (I think he was on paladen for a time, he was on every other squad) rack up insane records in deathmatches. Besides those, Crystal and Benevolent.
                      I DONT KNOW IF YOU THIS OR NOT, SIKA IS/WAS A CHEATER THEN, THATS WHY HE IS BANNED FROM CHAOS, FOR USING A PROGRAM THAT MANIPULATES YOUR PACKETS SENT AND RECIEVED FROM THE SERVER, SO YEA LOOK UP TO A CHEATER FTW $

Comment

• Dreamfly

In pub, years and years ago... that guy owned me so hard in warbirds.
                        dim> if you want to go and suggest that black people are rapists, more so than white people. go and do it in real life, but you won't....because you'll get beaten up and you can only cope on a 2d spaceship game

Alinea> And let me apologize in advance if it comes across harsher than I would like because I definitely mean it in a let's-make-the-game-better-and-get-this-thing-released-cuz-I'm-getting-very-pregnant kind of way

3:Mattey> there is more to america than capitalism

Comment

• i think dads revenge might be it for me
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• hrm, I dont know man! :< maybe xD.... nope dotn know.
                            TWLD Champion 2014
                            TWDTB Champion 2013
                            TWDTB Champion 2016
                            TWDTB Champion 2017
                            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

• Mefod, ez.
                              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• I guess the guy that showed me this game..

Hypnotic Monkey

Just ingame tho, cud never beat him :P

Comment

Working...
                                X