No announcement yet.

An Idea or elim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

racism!, your going to be banned you racist sonofabitch!

Comment

shut up mog, you stupid canuck.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

your a poo eating diarhea drinker with herpes and scabes and aids

Comment

uhh stfu thanks

Coyote> !rank e-il
          Robo_Ref> Rating: 195(+-11) Wins:0 Games:40 Kills:98 Deaths:181 Ave:360

uhh u can get 10-10 easily and thats why your rating is 195 and your 1-2. Please take a seat near the far left back corner. Thanks
          COYO

Comment

who cares, he was just stating an idea

Comment

stfu -nt-

Originally posted by Machine of God
              your a poo eating diarhea drinker with herpes and scabes and aids
              http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...1612#post41612

put that in your pipe and smoke it.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

WONDERFUL!

OK Shear, I tried your form, and this is what I got (to an ex-girlfriend of mine):

Dear Unbearably self-righteous person:

I took exception to your recent [letter]. It was [stupid, arrogant]. Your attention is drawn to the fact that [I don't like your tone of voice]. It's reccomended that you [consume excrement]. In closing, I'd like to say [you need to seek psychiatric help].

PS: You are [hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic,
                diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good].

Wow -- works great.
                -Qbe
                Trench Wars Player
                questionedone@hotmail.com
                STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Working...
                X