This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha Nethila Abusing Powers

Haha in TWD chat, me and bam and the 50 other racist people in there arre talkin bout the fat ugly girls of SS and nethila goes "thix i can get your ban arranged" and so i say LOL 2 times in a row and without warning we're banned (me and ashlee) hahahaha gg neth u got me banned for 24 hours i bet your so proud

problem is, you didn't go by staff rules and warn me properly, nor did we spam

Thix, do you ever do anything but complain. You said LOL 2 times just trying to be a smartass and get Neth mad. Honestly I dont blame him but I dont think the 2 'LOL's were needed. It seems like by saying that you were trying to get banned..
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

You tried to get banned and u got banned?

gj LOL?
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Perhaps since it is a local chat, there are different rules applied to it than if you just joined say ?chat=corvez
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I wouldn't really put it like that. I dunno why you were banned specifically, all I saw was that he has a personal disliking to you & was like "WANT TO GET BANNED AGAIN? I CAN ARRANGE THAT" I didn't see a lot of spam from you.

I apparently got banned because people like to talk to me/I like to talk too much, go figure. Either way he didn't follow the standard procedure, so he's in the wrong. If people get banned for talking about things not concerning twd chat on the twd chat, then he should make it like that 24/7, not just when he's in a bitchy mood. Every morning there's a european chatfest on twd, and before I even started saying anything people were talking about random shit. Everyone who joined in on the conversation should've been banned if that's the case, & that's a lot of people.

I think nethila was already in a nasty mood before thix "pissed him off". He shouldn't make special conditions just against people he doesn't like, but that's the game, right? I'm just sort of mad that he didn't follow procedure, he didn't give me a warning and tell me that if I didn't shut up/make people talking to me shut up then I'd be banned from tw, lmao.

It's just 24 hours anyway, so whatever, I guess irate2:

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
          3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
          3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
          1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
          BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
          Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Play with fire and get burned.

I highly doubt that this was the first time Neth has spoken to you in regards to behaviour (just by the looks of your post), so I think you should be taking a look at how you act rather than point the finger and defer responsibility.

Use the 24 hours to do some soul searching, I dunno, light candles and pet a cat or something. It's just a game, and being banned from it doesn't make you any more cool than the rest of us.

That said, if you were wronged so badly by this abuse of staff power, I'd recommend a screenshot of the chat rather than just expect people to believe you - because I, for one, don't.

Thanks for putting another shitty thread here though.
            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

why do you try so hard to get staffers axed -_-

Comment

Wow Unban Bam Ashlee Right Now!!!!!!
                Right Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Right Now!

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Newbie
                  Wow Unban Bam Ashlee Right Now!!!!!!
                  Right Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Right Now!
                  Says the man with manparts for an avatar. I wonder, is that a picture of your "thinking fish"?
                  Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                  1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

staff must be doing a great job nowadays based on the ridiculously picky shit everyone is complaining about recently
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

lol wasn't trying to get anyone, including mysellf, banned. i was accused of spamming lol

Comment

If neth banned you you deserved it.

Period.

Comment

I don't get it, are you trying to get sympathy? If the intent is to say that Nethila was wrong to ban you then it helps if your post doesn't also cause people to think you deserved it anyway.

Comment

I'm sitting on a chair and its cold.

Remind us again, why we should care?

Originally posted by Disliked
                            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Why is it you can get a real feel for how a person behaves from a thread like this?

Here's a hint, if your major source of complaint is "oh noez they didn't follow the proper procedure to the letter!" when you got banned, rather than "I didn't fuckin' do it." then you deserve to be goddamned banned.

Originally posted by Not Thix
                              Haha in TWD chat, me and bam and the 50 other racist people
                              Where does racist fit in, and why would you say that with anything but shame, you go-tard.
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X