I'm new but why not have a third field besides W/L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ew mom and tits, ew those two dont go together
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

richard creager why the hell are you discussing women's attractiveness
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Because I am figuring out what has caused Dark_grim to abandon women for gothic little girls.
        Also, he supports teamkilling, I'll fucking talk about ANYTHING to make fun of someone who pulls shit like that.
        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          Also, he supports teamkilling, I'll fucking talk about ANYTHING to make fun of someone who pulls shit like that.
          Well, somehow I get the feeling that YOU making fun of ME is not really working. ^-^

Try harder next time.
          FREE GHB

Comment

it's working fine

Comment

i bet richard is a rebel too :wub:
              just too lazy for us to notice :fear:

Comment

I rebel against rebels.

Really, I'm just sick of terrs getting teamkilled, they soon after leave the pub, and subsequently followed by me, so that's already 2 people on one team down because of a single guy on that same team, not even bringing in the affect of having any sort of competition in the pub. Really, it's probably the most fucked up thing ever how much it just *happens*, but when I play I make sure staff knows about it every time. Of course, they completely ignore me and by the time the message hits, the bomb already walled nearby the terr and the damage has been done, but I guess it's worth reporting at least, so the next few guys who replace me and the ill fated terr *HOPEFULLY* don't have to suffer through the same shit by the same idiot. Somehow I think it never turns out that way though, hooray for staff. Shit is old though, real old, so old it might as well be killed off, FAST.

.39 TeamKill rec for a playable pub in the future
                sage

Comment

the hurricane kick is mesmerizing.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

If this ever gets adopted, should the W column still include teamkills? If not then you'd have to adjust the R and ave formulas as well. I know that a lot of people don't care about those figures, but right now, they are negatively affected by TKs and they should continue to be negatively affected by them.

Comment

let's make it so that when you tk, we work some lvz magic and your ship turns into a giant asshole. and you are prized engine shutdowns repeatedly for at least a good ten minutes. you're just stuck in spawn as a giant asshole, and everyone can cram all the bullets and bombs they want right into you. and if you try to leave the game and come back or change arenas to get out of being a giant asshole, too fucking bad, when you come back you'll have to serve the remainder of your giant asshole sentence. and for a finishing touch the server should temporarily change the display of your name to read, "HEY LOOK EVERYBODY, __________ IS A GIANT ASSHOLE!"
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i am vykromond and i support this idea

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          let's make it so that when you tk, we work some lvz magic and your ship turns into a giant asshole. and you are prized engine shutdowns repeatedly for at least a good ten minutes. you're just stuck in spawn as a giant asshole, and everyone can cram all the bullets and bombs they want right into you. and if you try to leave the game and come back or change arenas to get out of being a giant asshole, too fucking bad, when you come back you'll have to serve the remainder of your giant asshole sentence. and for a finishing touch the server should temporarily change the display of your name to read, "HEY LOOK EVERYBODY, __________ IS A GIANT ASSHOLE!"
                          Sounds good, you can have a bot for it, like how you can reply to it on tk, make it so people can send up more of the "get rid of this tking idiot" votes to it. Chances are people won't notice every stray practice shot or repelled mine, but EVERYONE on your fucking team will notice when the terr goes down directly because of team radius. Plus the more people you tk the more your odds are of getting people voting on you when you do it, people don't nevessarily like having their support eating the single-shot-every-jav-does practice damage when he's not even on radar with an enemy.
                          sage

Comment

Then people would kill on purpose just so they can be BIG assholes!! :grin:
                            FREE GHB

Comment

They already do.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                                They already do.
                                It's even better for them when they can SEE they are big assholes. ^-^
                                FREE GHB

Comment

Working...
                                X