i think this should be taken into consideration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think this should be taken into consideration

We need a poll on weather or not the weasel should be big again, it has too many advantages....including being small, even if made just a little bigger.....so it cant go thru the holes....
    F_You> Id say not just lisa, but she might read this

F_You> my ass is an exit only, Ladies can knock at the door, but they cant come in.

But the best thing about the weasel is the fact that it's small. Yes, maybe having cloak and stealth makes it annoying, but that's what makes us appreciate other ships, and it gives some of us a reason to call others noobs.

Many suggestions, such as making it [retardidly] bigger, removing stealth/cloak, making it weaker, getting rid of holes towards FR, etc. have been told all over the forums. On the other hand, the weasel does have a lot of disadvantages if you play it.

Sorry to crush your dream, but I'm sure if someone comes up with a brilliant idea that hasn't been said, it could come into consideration. I like the weasel as it is. Annoying, yet brilliant at making everyone mad.

(ps: if the jav gets xradar, then imagine how much worse it will be to play as weasel)
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
    -Buddha

Comment

[QUOTE=Hakaku] and it gives some of us a reason to call others noobs.

so true... lol
      F_You> Id say not just lisa, but she might read this

F_You> my ass is an exit only, Ladies can knock at the door, but they cant come in.

Comment

just get rid of that bullshit ship and come up with a new one. The cloaker has long plagued TW as nothing more than a gimmic ship- it's new settings just make it a more effective pest. Bring on the Brigadeer (or whatever ship 9 was supposed to be called)

While we're at it, scrap the levi too.
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
          just get rid of that bullshit ship and come up with a new one. The cloaker has long plagued TW as nothing more than a gimmic ship- it's new settings just make it a more effective pest. Bring on the Brigadeer (or whatever ship 9 was supposed to be called)

While we're at it, scrap the levi too.
          nightwesp
          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

how about a ship that can fire emp bombs about half as fast as a spider shoots... and those bombs that do little to no damage, and can move the same speed as a spider?

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
              how about a ship that can fire emp bombs about half as fast as a spider shoots... and those bombs that do little to no damage, and can move the same speed as a spider?
              Nightwasp

Originally posted by Barton
              nightwesp

Comment

I have never had a problem killing a weasel when it was not fully cloaked or not cloaked at all. As long as it shows on the radar they are not that hard to avoid or kill IMHO.

Leave them as small as they are, but lets get rid of the full cloaking feature. They can still be invisible to the eye, but do not allow them to fully cloak so that you can see them on radar. If you ignore the radar...your loss if you get killed by them.

There is definately a disadvantage to everyone w/o X-Radar when they fully cloak and kill you with the size they have now. Either give more ships X-Radar or do not allow the weasel to completely cloak from Radar.

I personally hate the Lancaster...the recharge they have when firing is ridiculous and too fast...they should be banned from Pure Pub settings. Either that or put the Levi back into the picture again.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Why not change the bullet damage setting for lamecaster back to the one hit kill. This new setting irritates me when it can rush and shoot directly afterwards.

Comment

The lancs are starting to get really annoyin in pub.

I think ive been killed once by a weasel the last time i was in pub. and that was for over an hour

The current weasel settings are good i think.
                    it punished freqs that dont guard there flag properly.
                    In a normal game in pub 0 there are hardly any cloakers normally...because the javs just shoot everywhere so much they die by accident :P
                    Last edited by Doc Flabby; 03-22-2006, 02:05 PM.
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

fuck em

Comment

Nightwasp
                        Wow 4kings ur nick should be sherlock lollololol PWND GG

xD love u really
                        1: Alokas Nakki> oli nammi nammi kakkua
                        1: Fork off!> I don't speak that language
                        1: Alokas Nakki> neither do I

RoboHelp> This message has been sent by Nycle:
                        (RoboHelp)> Please take care when operating your ship while under the influence of alcohol.
                        RoboHelp> If you have any further questions regarding this issue, please use :Nycle:<message>

Comment

thirding, lanc with wb recharge is for shit
                          sage

Comment

Working...
                          X