Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floydians dissolve?

What's the story?
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

I heard gab and kk were ineffective leaders. (As if LZ was a good one?) Flock to whiteferrets my floydian brethen!
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

i like poo

Comment

Won't somebody please think of the children!?

Comment

I think the problem started when they lost some of their most valuable players.
          I really wish this didn't happen
          Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Again?

Comment

Or then the problem started when we raped them 160k-30k in a basing match...
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

They wern't exactly amazingly amazing in the first place.

Comment

The dissolved after they lost 160k - 30k to Dekai.
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

We actually dissolved after we lost to m00, that was a closer match tho.

Comment

MOG, I like poo too.
                      Reality is an Illusion.

Comment

dont we all like the crisp clean feel of a nice poo?

Well I dont know what the leadership was thinking, just because of a few loses they give up so easily. We just recruited a few new people like Microstar, who really wanted to contribute to the team, but oh well. I hope I can get on a squad with at least one of the old players, they were fun people.

Comment

We had important people leave (to A-S, Mambo, Camisade, and eventually now wr) It didn't seem to matter what we did lineup wise, we couldn't win anymore. People who do fine on their onwn in myth games just not working well together. The # of people mad at each other, pointing fingers..in general morale was more than I am willing to deal with any more. My apologies to Microstar, he was really helping it seemed..

..anyway, it was a fun run. I loved every minute of it. And I don't give a shit what you haters say. The people who tore the squad apart know who they are, all of them. Floydians won't be coming back this time.
                          And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
                          Racing around to come up behind you again
                          The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
                          Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

sad to see a basing squad go. in the least you were a great foil and fire for basing.
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

everyone can cheer now, the most hated basing squad is dead, joy to the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X