No announcement yet.

Remove L3 Bomb from pub... completely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the staffs love for the levi makes it impossible to change it, could you not at least close off the holes in flagroom entirely?
    It is still to easy for levis to fire in.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
      If the staffs love for the levi makes it impossible to change it, could you not at least close off the holes in flagroom entirely?
      It is still to easy for levis to fire in.
      ew no. That doesn't stop levs. It would only stop roofers.

Comment

On the subject of changing settings. Here's a crazy idea.
        • Change the ship that the levi attaches to from terrier to weasel.
        • Give the weasel a brick, it may then become useful in basing for once.
        • Enhance the weasels fighting capabilities by shooting a dual shot similar to a lanc without multi.
        • Limit the leviathan to one rep per spawning. Perhaps it could buy more should it manage to make it to safe.

That way, some of the levis will be content to lame with the weasel, cutting down on the levi population and gives us a change from all the ineffective LT hunting. Probably the biggest turnoff from weasel is having to account for lag when attacking. You'd have to be right up their anus in order to effectivle y kill someone. Also, without a terr, jav, or shark spotting it, it could fly undetected into base, have the lev attach and fire, then warp away and it would be the teams' fault for not keeping a lookout for them. It would also encourage those with xradar to patrol the entire complex instead of cowering away in base when there is a threat of cloakers making a run for the tubes to set up.

Either that or just let the spider have AW as standard issue setup so that you don't have to be fucked buying it, then losing it when you get back to base because the LT has just blown your BT away.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents. Been meaning to get that off my chest for a while.

Comment

Ick .. brick in basing.
          If sharks did their job right and a weasel had a brick no one would be able to get in.
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

my thoughts playing a lev:

"FEH, YOU ALL BURN THE SAME!"
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
              ew no. That doesn't stop levs. It would only stop roofers.
              I got this idea that Priitk likes the levi alot. It is not likely the levi is ever gonna be changed.
              The holes dont have to be closed entirely, just so that the speedbombs can't be shot into base anymore.

[On the other hand stopping the roofers wouldn't damage the game either ]

Comment

Levs are part of the game. You cant axe them.
                I vote for NO LEVS in pure basing weekends.
                >>>>ClIcK HeRe<<<<

Comment

Fuck me in the goat ass.
                  The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                  -Dys

Comment

Levis part of the game? What game might that be?

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                      Levis part of the game? What game might that be?
                      THE PART THAT KILLS YOU!
                      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Just make it so terriers w/ levis on board cannot warp. Or get rid of levis altogether. Or maybe just shut the whole damned zone down and host nerf games for disabled children (or bedridden, hospital-bound children with terminal illnesses). Cause that'd be big-hearted, that's why.

tCK
                        1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
                        1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
                        THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
                        1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

if nothing else, just remove the reps from lev, or put a fewer number of them in, like 2 instead of 4
                          Spiderline ftw

Comment

Working...
                          X