oldest in TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shear
    Apparently my SAT Math 720 isn't helping me avoid running into idiots like you Russian.
    When I was in high school and kids walked up to our table at lunch to sit with us, we'd say "So you want to sit here, motherfucker? What's your SAT score?" That person would then go obtain a copy of their results from the school office and return to our table. If the cumulative score was anything lower than 1500, we'd beat the holy shit out of that particular person with our lunch trays, pour chocolate milk all over them in front of everybody, then we'd stuff that sucker in a trash can.

..and if they wanted to sit with us and they hadn't even TAKEN the SAT yet, Norman Finklestein (resident badass at our table) would force them to participate in several physically demanding games of "Norman Finklestein's nuts on yo chin".
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
      ..and if they wanted to sit with us and they hadn't even TAKEN the SAT yet, Norman Finklestein (resident badass at our table) would force them to participate in several physically demanding games of "Norman Finklestein's nuts on yo chin".
      Is he in any way related to Twila Finklestein?
      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

When I was in high school and kids walked up to our table at lunch to sit with us, we'd say "So you want to sit here, motherfucker? What's your SAT score?" That person would then go obtain a copy of their results from the school office and return to our table. If the cumulative score was anything lower than 1500, we'd beat the holy shit out of that particular person with our lunch trays, pour chocolate milk all over them in front of everybody, then we'd stuff that sucker in a trash can.

when i was in high school and kids walked around with lunch boxes and chocolate milk, we'dd take it away from them and beat the wholy shit out of them.. the best part was, they took their frustration on little nerds after we were done with them
        Last edited by SEAL; 01-15-2003, 04:11 AM.

Comment

I go home for lunch And I'm only a 10th grader PJ, I'm gonna take the serious SAT next year.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

This is easy.

slz/capt.crunch is 51.
            Magoo is also in hs 40s
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Ya, seriously. Any 4 members of the original No Surrender crew are older than any 10 members from any other squad combined.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                Ya, seriously. Any 4 members of the original No Surrender crew are older than any 10 members from any other squad combined.
                That's not true. They're "old" but not that old.
                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

yaha

Comment

Fucker... You beat me to it...

Though, I do love people randomly mentioning SAT scores when they have absolutely no bearing on a conversation. It makes me giggly.
                    Reclusion
                    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                      slz/capt.crunch is 51.
                      Woot? I thought slz is in his 30s, but I could be wrong ...

Originally posted by wadi
                      Any 4 members of the original No Surrender crew are older than any 10 members from any other squad combined.
                      Except for Paladen $

----------- * --------------* ------------

But serious here are the players from original NS roster that's older than 30:

404 Not Found: 35
                      CHAINBREAKER : 30+
                      Mr Mike : late 30s
                      Mrs.Maggo: 40+
                      slz/sleezy/cap.crunch: 51 (according to Bioture)
                      TW Cyberpanther: late 30s or early 40s
                      WOODY EX: 30+
                      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Shear just gets dumber with every post.

Comment

Whee look at my IQ points drop

Is No Surrender really that old? They seem (for the most part) pretty playful and active, quite unlike (also for the most part) someone middle aged.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Yo mama!!! looks like hes in the mid 40s. Sry.

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                              Whee look at my IQ points drop

Is No Surrender really that old? They seem (for the most part) pretty playful and active, quite unlike (also for the most part) someone middle aged.
                              Not with the roster that we have now - only Mrs.Magoo and slz are still on NS ... most of other players are just kids (e.g. Bioture & Skate)

Just Joking
                              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

There is a squad out there for over 30's only
                                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
                                X